Donavon

Sep 26, 2017
I have all other achievements at 100% except for the General - Getting acquainted. Still have red x's on all the side characters: Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda, and Megan. I've met them all and believe I've interacted with them as much as possible, but still can't get this achievement to clear. Is there a specific event or sequence for these characters? This was a new game started with 1.0.2.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have all other achievements at 100% except for the General - Getting acquainted. Still have red x's on all the side characters: Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda, and Megan. I've met them all and believe I've interacted with them as much as possible, but still can't get this achievement to clear. Is there a specific event or sequence for these characters? This was a new game started with 1.0.2.
They were removed from the contacts list for the Steam release since they didn't have any content (or very little content).

If you attach your save, I'll fix that for you so that will be at 100%.

Or if you'd rather fix the save yourself, here's what you need to do.
  1. Open your save up in any text editor of your preference.
  2. Search for <DisplayedName>Kathy</DisplayedName>
  3. Change <Visible>false</Visible> to <Visible>true</Visible>
Do that for the other characters showing a red X beside their name in your achievements, save the file and reload it in MotH.

Last edited:

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Man, I wish the 'scenes' section on the gallery actually showed everything. It's a shame you can only see some things.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
OH! So what should I do to get this special ending?

Dunno what to do next since there’s no hints showing after I’ve unlocked all endings in my playthrough
Make sure that Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats are at 5, then you can do the new ending. I noticed in your earlier post that you were asking about Ashley's ending. There's an item you will need at the drugstore in the mall for it.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
You're missing 4 collectables for "Interstellar" (5 - 8).

#5 can be found by going for a walk at night (find the shady guy).
#6 can be found in the electronic store at the shopping mall.
#7 can be found at the tennis court.
#8 can be found at the park.

You'll need to find them in that order..

Next, you'll need to do the last ending for Claire. Think about your future, select Claire, select "Doing nothing". Click on the bed again, and complete the last ending.

That will get you at 100% with everything and everyone.
Тhese tips must be hidden like a spoiler.

• Angry
Reactions: Sycho

crossover

Sep 24, 2018
how can I open Ashley's dream ?

"I feel like I missed an important item somewhere" How can ı pass that?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Quick question. How do I unlock Veronica's third ending, and how do I unlock the ending below Emma? Can't seem to figure these two out. Thanks in advanced.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
You're missing 4 collectables for "Interstellar" (5 - 8).

#5 can be found by going for a walk at night (find the shady guy).
#6 can be found in the electronic store at the shopping mall.
#7 can be found at the tennis court.
#8 can be found at the park.

You'll need to find them in that order..

Next, you'll need to do the last ending for Claire. Think about your future, select Claire, select "Doing nothing". Click on the bed again, and complete the last ending.

That will get you at 100% with everything and everyone.
Thanks a lot

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes