Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys please help. I'm only missing the General #16 Achievement. Everything else is 100%. How can I see the final secret harem ending? When I go to bed -> Think about your future -> It's impossible to choose! -> it would always end with Veronica almost give the main character a blowjob and then he got awoken by the alarm.
Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats are too low. They both need to be at 5. So go to the rooftop on Saturday mornings at 8 and alternate between pairing up with Veronica and Claire.

Reactions: Jumbi

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats are too low. They both need to be at 5. So go to the rooftop on Saturday mornings at 8 and alternate between pairing up with Veronica and Claire.
Thank you so much :D Finally I can see the ending after so many years. Feels kinda bad that some girl got teased (for example the singer Valerie) but never got any content. But oh well, this game had been going for a while so it's understandable.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you so much :D Finally I can see the ending after so many years. Feels kinda bad that some girl got teased (for example the singer Valerie) but never got any content. But oh well, this game had been going for a while so it's understandable.
You're welcome. :)

The_Viking

Nov 10, 2018
You're missing a collectable from your gallery. Namely, Most Wanted #6. Go to the furnature store in the shopping mall and click on the white lamp on the end table (look under the "sold out" box).
Ok Thx looks like i m Fucking blind and or forgot to save at some point.

Reactions: Sycho
Jan 28, 2019
somehow, I had totally missed this game until just a few days ago.

So, I powered through this game and just finished it.

And I have one SERIOUS gripe with "the perfect ending."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 28, 2018
Very nice game.. I feel the graphics/art might not be as amazing as other games although it's really not bad. My one and only frustrating as hell problem I am having at the moment is:

I've spent an hour or 2 getting my main dude up in charisma, strength, and love points to the mom only to find out after saving the game on the phone that after clicking the exe file to run the game again, I get to the main menu... AAAAND....

The CONTINUE button has a nice golden LOCK on it!! I hit continue and NOTHING..... All my progress is apparently gone and all my work down the drain. I like this game a lot other than this major glitch but it's pretty frustrating.. especially being a sandbox having the rewarding grindy feel to it really sucks to start back at square one..

Either way great game so far... just wondering if anyone has the same annoying problem as I do right now and if there is a fix to this? Just a bit depressing is all seeing as how I have little time to continue tonight and would have liked to finish the progress I made last night.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Very nice game.. I feel the graphics/art might not be as amazing as other games although it's really not bad. My one and only frustrating as hell problem I am having at the moment is:

I've spent an hour or 2 getting my main dude up in charisma, strength, and love points to the mom only to find out after saving the game on the phone that after clicking the exe file to run the game again, I get to the main menu... AAAAND....

The CONTINUE button has a nice golden LOCK on it!! I hit continue and NOTHING..... All my progress is apparently gone and all my work down the drain. I like this game a lot other than this major glitch but it's pretty frustrating.. especially being a sandbox having the rewarding grindy feel to it really sucks to start back at square one..

Either way great game so far... just wondering if anyone has the same annoying problem as I do right now and if there is a fix to this? Just a bit depressing is all seeing as how I have little time to continue tonight and would have liked to finish the progress I made last night.
Have you tried starting a new game and trying to load an old save from there?

Romado

Nov 24, 2019
it would be interesting to look at the relationship of the main character's family with other men (for example, his mother Claire) I think this course of history would be liked by many. P.S.: Has anyone met fan art on this topic?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it would be interesting to look at the relationship of the main character's family with other men (for example, his mother Claire) I think this course of history would be liked by many. P.S.: Has anyone met fan art on this topic?
Always a contentious subject. Some would love it, some would hate it. Anyways, Faerin's games do not feature other men (in such roles).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

A lock on "continue" would be caused by one of two things:
  1. You're playing the game from inside the RAR. In which case, the files would first need extracted to a clean folder so that it can write a save for your game.
  2. You haven't manually created a save for your game. In which case, you'd need to start a new game and as soon as you can access the phone, click on the up arrow and load your auto save. Then, go back into the phone, click on the down arrow, click "empty slot" and create a save for your game.

Aug 28, 2018
A lock on "continue" would be caused by one of two things:
  1. You're playing the game from inside the RAR. In which case, the files would first need extracted to a clean folder so that it can write a save for your game.
  2. You haven't manually created a save for your game. In which case, you'd need to start a new game and as soon as you can access the phone, click on the up arrow and load your auto save. Then, go back into the phone, click on the down arrow, click "empty slot" and create a save for your game.
Yeah, I mean I hit the nameofthegame.exe inside the whole game archive and started playing it once it loaded from within the whole archive like I do most games... not I'm getting what you mean by inside the RAR. Guess I havent started a new game and checked the phone, should try that next. Thanks for the info, I think maybe if I reinstall it I can try running it again and see.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes