WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
dude ur install wizard is messed up, it keeps opening the window in a weird format, everything is zoomed in the box and i cant click buttons.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
dude ur install wizard is messed up, it keeps opening the window in a weird format, everything is zoomed in the box and i cant click buttons.
Check your resolution. The game supports a 16:9 ratio, so you would need to be at least 1920x1080.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
What install wizard? Nothing should be installing, only a popup to set game options. Is that window the one with an issue, or the main menu for the game itself?

*EDIT* Just saw your updated post after I posted this one. Where did you download from? That's not from any of the downloads here or the official release.

Reactions: Sycho

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
What install wizard? Nothing should be installing, only a popup to set game options. Is that window the one with an issue, or the main menu for the game itself?

*EDIT* Just saw your updated post after I posted this one. Where did you download from? That's not from any of the downloads here or the official release.
it was from the compressed version tab

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i guess i just have to redownload the original version
That's definitely not an official release by Faerin, I can assure you that. The only "installer" would come with the Steam version. The non-Steam version doesn't use one; you just extract the files, then run the game.

Reactions: Jumbi

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to cheat the girl stats.. I've finished the game many times already but now I wanna replay for emm well, you know....I just wanna make it less grinding. Let say I have 20 Love points and I need 25 Love points to proceed next progress,so i just increase it by 5 only.. Is there any cheat can do that ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to cheat the girl stats.. I've finished the game many times already but now I wanna replay for emm well, you know....I just wanna make it less grinding. Let say I have 20 Love points and I need 25 Love points to proceed next progress,so i just increase it by 5 only.. Is there any cheat can do that ?
Unfortunately no. If you make any manual changes to the save you will bug the game as the hints are tied to the girls' stats and will need to start over.

• Sad
Reactions: Sonixplus

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I'm dumb but I have to ask, is this game pre-patched with an incest patch? I ask because their doesn't seem to be any "Step-Relation/Landlord or Roomate" BS going on and seems not to shy away from the fact that some of his potential partners are related.

Edit: I just want clarification. I don't have a problem with this being the case, In fact I prefer it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes