skiiii44

Mar 25, 2021
so the Angel route says that I'm supposed to visit mom's office but it doesn't show on the map. after some research I find out that you are supposed to take a briefcase from the sofa but that briefcase never appeared, how do I trigger that event? I tried going yoga in the morning with mom but still there's no briefcase anywhere

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so the Angel route says that I'm supposed to visit mom's office but it doesn't show on the map. after some research I find out that you are supposed to take a briefcase from the sofa but that briefcase never appeared, how do I trigger that event? I tried going yoga in the morning with mom but still there's no briefcase anywhere
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes sure, here it is. thank you!!
You're welcome. :)

Ok, do the solo yoga with Claire twice, then go to the beach on Sunday morning. Check on Claire and pull her bikini bottoms down. Once you get back home, you should notice her hint has changed to her forgetting her briefcase.

Reactions: skiiii44

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Why do you think that? The engine itself shouldn't be the problem, and the most commonly asked conveniences from Ren'Py are implemented (CTRL skipping, rollback)
with renpy, u just need to choose a route,clicking and watching the scenes.
But with unity, you will need to put a lot of effort into the game as the walkthrough shows.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
with renpy, u just need to choose a route,clicking and watching the scenes.
But with unity, you will need to put a lot of effort into the game as the walkthrough shows.
That's not true. Visual Novel and Sandbox are types of the games. Unity and RenPy are development tools . Sandbox can be developed with RenPy (eg Summertime Saga, Milfy City, Mythic Manor just to name few popular)...

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
That's not true. Visual Novel and Sandbox are types of the games. Unity and RenPy are development tools . Sandbox can be developed with RenPy (eg Summertime Saga, Milfy City, Mythic Manor just to name few popular)...
My bad.Im confused bc most games with renpy tag always have the click and see gameplay, while ones with unity tag have the same gameplay as man of the housd

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So fam whats with the lesbian NTR in this game ?

Using the search function here, the old comments says that Veronica gets fingered by another woman and the MC cant do anything about it. Veronica also did not ask if MC is ok with it ?
Is this avoidable in the final version ?

Im ok with lesbian stuff as long as the female characters ask for MC opinion and he is present and gets to join.
But if it happens behind his back and they dont ask. Thats a big turn off for me

Reactions: mofonistik

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do think if I remember correctly the MC gets asked and approves/coordinates the encounters. The player however has no influence (i. e. this will happen). There's two other girls with whom Veronica engages.

I am not entirely sure about the first Debbie scene anymore, how far it goes.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I do think if I remember correctly the MC gets asked and approves/coordinates the encounters. The player however has no influence (i. e. this will happen). There's two other girls with whom Veronica engages.

I am not entirely sure about the first Debbie scene anymore, how far it goes.
Yeah the scenes with Veronica/Amy the MC has a lot of influence with.

The scenes with Officer Debbie not initially. But there is late route content with her on her path that the MC/Veronica have a lot to deal with.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah the scenes with Veronica/Amy the MC has a lot of influence with.

The scenes with Officer Debbie not initially. But there is late route content with her on her path that the MC/Veronica have a lot to deal with.
Yap, the first Debbie scene is the only one I am worried about after reading the description since I do not remember whether it will be enough to "trigger the turnoff", so to speak. The rest (all Amy stuff, Debbie in Masquerade and later) should be fine, since MC approves/orchestrates.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes