paula789

May 2, 2017
It took some digging, but between myself, Larry5168 and Faerin, we got your save fixed. Now you'll have the option of leaving the door closed or opening it when you go to sleep. :)
How can I use it as a save file in this Unity game? Please help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How can I use it as a save file in this Unity game? Please help.
Once you've overwritten the original save with the fixed version, if the game is still running, go into the phone and click on the up arrow and load the fixed save. If that still doesn't work, please use the "Need help?" button in the main menu to connect to our Discord and I'll see what I can do to get you back up and running again.

You'll need to right click on the attached save I posted and use "Save link as", then remove the numbers and underscore from the beginning of the file name that gets tacked on by F95. In this case, it should be something like "1298443_". You'll want that removed from the file name. Also, before saving, change it from "Text document" to "All files", and add ".sav" so that the file name is "anpec_36_-_07.00.sav". Otherwise it will be "anpec_36_-_07.00.sav.txt".

Last edited:
Reactions: paula789

paula789

May 2, 2017
Once you've overwritten the original save with the fixed version, if the game is still running, go into the phone and click on the up arrow and load the fixed save. If that still doesn't work, please use the "Need help?" button in the main menu to connect to our Discord and I'll see what I can do to get you back up and running again.

You'll need to right click on the attached save I posted and use "Save link as", then remove the numbers and underscore from the beginning of the file name that gets tacked on by F95. In this case, it should be something like "1298443_". You'll want that removed from the file name. Also, before saving, change it from "Text document" to "All files", and add ".sav" so that the file name is "anpec_36_-_07.00.sav". Otherwise it will be "anpec_36_-_07.00.sav.txt".
Yes, it has worked. Thank you so much!:)

Reactions: Sycho

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
I don't know if anyone brought this up but you can just change NPCmapping in the mapping.xml file of Claire, Veronica and Ashley into anything you want (if you know how to read and edit xml files) like step*mom , step*sister, slave, pet, etc..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I don't know if anyone brought this up but you can just change NPCmapping in the mapping.xml file of Claire, Veronica and Ashley into anything you want (if you know how to read and edit xml files) like step*mom , step*sister, slave, pet, etc..
That's pretty much what the incest patch already does.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's pretty much what the incest patch already does.
Or, to combine it, the incest patch actually is nothing else than a changed mapping.xml file. :)

Jan 2, 2018
How do you improve Relation with Veronica?
How do you use the new Mattress?
How do you buy a Book?

Can I do them anytime I want or is this a progression sensitive game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do you improve Relation with Veronica?
How do you use the new Mattress?
How do you buy a Book?

Can I do them anytime I want or is this a progression sensitive game
No progression sensitivity whatsoever. You can at any time decide to just literally walk the streets for weeks without having a problem. Only caveat is that sometimes you have to wait for the story of character X to reach a certain point before you can progress with character Y.

The mattress IIRC will just improve your tiredness - you need less sleep.

For Veronica: hover over her face bottom left and see what the hint says - and do so :) We don't know how advanced you are in the story and what the current task is. The most common problem: If you are blackmailing her into housework, you have to actually look that she does as told, i. e. visit her when she is doing the laundry (or whatever else you told her to do).

I don't remember any specifics about a book, but there are two stores in game (the general store from the introduction/tutorial, and the mall). It probably is found in the mall.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaremKommander

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No progression sensitivity whatsoever. You can at any time decide to just literally walk the streets for weeks without having a problem. Only caveat is that sometimes you have to wait for the story of character X to reach a certain point until you can progress with character Y.

The mattress IIRC will just improve your tiredness - you need less sleep.

For Veronica: hover over her face bottom left and see what the hint says - and do so :) We don't know how advanced you are in the story and what the current task is. The most common problem: If you are blackmailing her into housework, you have to actually look that she does as told, i. e. visit her when she is doing the laundry (or whatever else you told her to do).

I don't remember any specifics about a book, but there are two stores in game (the general store from the introduction/tutorial, and the mall). It probably is found in the mall.
The book only pops up if you are on Claire's route, and that's towards the end. You can't just buy a book willy-nilly. Towards the end of her route, you'll have a chance to cook for her, and you'll need the cookbook from the store. Only book you can buy,

Reactions: Cartageno

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I'm stuck with Debby, i'm supposed to ask the shady guy for the masquerade token but I'm pretty sure I already have it, also I can't find the Masquerade, from what I understand I should've already unlock it by searching on google but I guess I didn't and there's no option to do it now.
Here's my save

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hi everyone I'm stuck with Debby, i'm supposed to ask the shady guy for the masquerade token but I'm pretty sure I already have it, also I can't find the Masquerade, from what I understand I should've already unlock it by searching on google but I guess I didn't and there's no option to do it now.
Here's my save
Yeah I am looking at your save right now and you should absolutely have it unlocked. I mean you're still 10 respect away and it looks like all the Sophia/Debby stuff is done but for some reason, the map didn't unlock the icon.

I'm still going to play around with it and see what the deal is.

EDIT: I have no idea what the problem is except it could just be a bug with the save. Quite honestly, I've been playing this game a long time now, and have never had issues with icons on the map unlocking. Debby cold shoulders you everywhere, and the damn Google on the phone doesn't allow you to look up the location for Masquerade.

Did you use cheats in the game, or tamper with it somehow? The cheat mod should be fine but any savefile tampering would could cause that specific problem. Other than that, don't know what to tell ya.

Last edited:

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah I am looking at your save right now and you should absolutely have it unlocked. I mean you're still 10 respect away and it looks like all the Sophia/Debby stuff is done but for some reason, the map didn't unlock the icon.

I'm still going to play around with it and see what the deal is.

EDIT: I have no idea what the problem is except it could just be a bug with the save. Quite honestly, I've been playing this game a long time now, and have never had issues with icons on the map unlocking. Debby cold shoulders you everywhere, and the damn Google on the phone doesn't allow you to look up the location for Masquerade.
Well too bad, thanks anyway, I guess I'll search for a save with the event then.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well too bad, thanks anyway, I guess I'll search for a save with the event then.
Yeah I don't have any current saves as I haven't played the game in a long while. Just use the search function up top and try a few things related to Debby and Masquerade. You might be able to find something that works

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes