Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
does this game got harem in the end? like have sex with mom and both sis together?
Yes there is a harem ending with all three girls in the house

All of the other endings must be done, and watched, before you can get the harem ending by the way, plus I do believe you have to do the movie theatre quiz as well.

Check your Achievements general all of those must be at 100% except Achievement 16, once you have done that this will unlock an option Impossible to Choose

To watch the entire ending, you need to max Ashley’s jealousy and Claire’s (Mom’s) suspicion as well.

Last edited:

GEORGIHELL

Apr 19, 2019
why can't I go on (Sunday – 11.00 - Ashley’s bedroom (HJ lesson) (+5 love +5 arousal/
- Saturday - 07:00 – Meet Sophia in the Tennis Club - Challenge Debby
- Sunday - 07:00 – Meets Sophia in the Tennis Club (Sophia help MC with evidence) (+5 arousal) I did my best with all the characters

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
why can't I go on (Sunday – 11.00 - Ashley’s bedroom (HJ lesson) (+5 love +5 arousal/
- Saturday - 07:00 – Meet Sophia in the Tennis Club - Challenge Debby
- Sunday - 07:00 – Meets Sophia in the Tennis Club (Sophia help MC with evidence) (+5 arousal) I did my best with all the characters
What are Sophia's hints?

GEORGIHELL

Apr 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sycho, пост: 6212047, член: 605587"]
Какви са съветите на София?
[/ QUOTE]
sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons,i bump into Ashley.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sycho, пост: 6212047, член: 605587"]
Какви са съветите на София?
[/ QUOTE]
sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons,i bump into Ashley.
Ok, leave your bedroom between 15:00 and 17:00 on a weekday (Mon - Fri).

In order to have her show up at the tennis court, there are a few things you will need to do first.
  1. Make sure the tennis court is on your map. If you don't have the tennis courts unlocked on your map yet, you will need to visit the police station at 09:00 on a weekday morning and peek on Debby changing clothes (if her hint suggests that she takes her bag to work with her). Once you peek on Debby, you must do a few things.. A) Click on the side of the bag to take the collectable (Forbidden Lotus #7), B) Click on the tennis racket (that will unlock the tennis courts on your map), C) Click on Debby's ass (you should get three images for Debby in your gallery, 4 - 6).
  2. Progress with Sophia's story line. Her hint will mention she goes to the tennis courts.
  3. You'll need to have delivered pizzas for Pam.
  4. You'll need to have met the superhero.
  5. Either Debby's or Angel's hint (I can't remember which) will mention blackmailing Officer Debby.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

GEORGIHELL

Apr 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sycho, пост: 6212153, член: 605587"]
Добре, оставете спалнята си между 15:00 и 17:00 в делничен ден (понеделник - петък).

За да я покажете на тенис корта, първо трябва да направите няколко неща.
  1. Уверете се, че тенис кортът е на вашата карта. Ако все още нямате отключени тенис кортове на картата си, ще трябва да посетите полицейското управление в 9:00 часа в делничния ден сутринта и да надникнете върху Деби, която се преоблича (ако намекът й предполага, че тя носи чантата си на работа нея). След като надникнете в Деби, трябва да направите няколко неща .. А) Щракнете отстрани на чантата, за да вземете колекционерската (Забранения лотос # 7), Б) Кликнете върху тенис ракетата (която ще отключи тенис кортовете на вашия карта), В) Кликнете върху задника на Деби (трябва да получите три изображения за Деби във вашата галерия, 4 - 6).
  2. Напредък със сюжетната линия на София. Нейният намек ще спомене, че тя отива на тенис кортовете.
  3. Ще трябва да сте доставили пици за Пам.
  4. Ще трябва да сте се запознали със супергероя.
  5. Или намекът на Деби, или Ангел (не мога да си спомня кой) ще споменава изнудване на полицай Деби.
[/ QUOTE]
благодаря за помощта на една година борба

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game is still one of my all time favorites
I can only agree. I still wonder whether it is nostalgia (it was my first sandbox of this style back when I was still hunting for lewder games in other places and didn't know about the cornucopia I can get here) but there are some factors which still click for me:

I do consider the pacing both storywise as well as gameplay wise (amount of "grind" per reward) to be almost perfectly suited for my needs, only the "endgame" may get a bit boring when you only have one path to complete left.

I still think the "dream about your future" idea is a great way of how to handle individual endings without the need for replay.

Veronica's path still features one of the - for me - best dom/sub relationships in any game in that it both evolves nicely (see pacing again) and is not completely over the top (parading naked in the bus).

Also, while "one big mean sister, one cute small sister" of course is a cliché on its own, similarily I think Ashley's crush develops better and more realistically (okay, only slightly more, but more nonetheless) than most others.

Sophia is - again to me - one of the nicest "naughty little minx virgins" around here.

Pam also is a lot of fun with her somewhat unexpected storyline.

Add to that a lot of QoL in the UI, a well made gallery with also the dialogue not just the images, and yeah, the package is good indeed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Waifus Lover

GEORGIHELL

Apr 19, 2019
Ok, leave your bedroom between 15:00 and 17:00 on a weekday (Mon - Fri).

In order to have her show up at the tennis court, there are a few things you will need to do first.
  1. Make sure the tennis court is on your map. If you don't have the tennis courts unlocked on your map yet, you will need to visit the police station at 09:00 on a weekday morning and peek on Debby changing clothes (if her hint suggests that she takes her bag to work with her). Once you peek on Debby, you must do a few things.. A) Click on the side of the bag to take the collectable (Forbidden Lotus #7), B) Click on the tennis racket (that will unlock the tennis courts on your map), C) Click on Debby's ass (you should get three images for Debby in your gallery, 4 - 6).
  2. Progress with Sophia's story line. Her hint will mention she goes to the tennis courts.
  3. You'll need to have delivered pizzas for Pam.
  4. You'll need to have met the superhero.
  5. Either Debby's or Angel's hint (I can't remember which) will mention blackmailing Officer Debby.
thanks to the use of one year struggle

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes