Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well.... no is there a problem with my question?
If you search this thread, you'll see this question has been asked hundreds if not thousands of times and the answer is still the same as it was a couple of years ago. There isn't an Android port and there won't be an Android port. Besides that, the tags would say "mobile game" if there was one and there would be a link in the OP if there were. Yet, that's still not stopped people from asking the same question in the hopes they think there might be one. It only take a couple of seconds to look at the tags and the OP, so I don't know why that's so difficult to do.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
bruh. There are reviews for this game saying it can be beaten in a day. what? nah. impossible. easily 20 hours of grind just to reach mid-game.

Reactions: parakep

Reaver

May 31, 2017
can anyone upload a Mega link to use? I can't seem to DL the game with the other links.... just keeps crashing.

Thx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can anyone upload a Mega link to use? I can't seem to DL the game with the other links.... just keeps crashing.
There's always the Steam download :D

Try a download manager like JDownloader. I use that for almost everything and nopy works like a charm (and fast).

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I haven't played this in a long time and I don't remember anyone getting pregnant.
There is a pregnancy tag, who gets knocked up?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Reactions: Ayal

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Most threads are just people asking the same question over and over without ever looking at previous pages or searching.
Happens in every other thread too. The Milfy City thread is infamous for it. For 5-6 straight days there I answered the same damn 2 questions after the latest update came out. People are too useless to find the solutions for themselves.

Reactions: Ayal
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes