Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi everyone I'm stuck with Debby, i'm supposed to ask the shady guy for the masquerade token but I'm pretty sure I already have it, also I can't find the Masquerade, from what I understand I should've already unlock it by searching on google but I guess I didn't and there's no option to do it now.
Here's my save
According to the save you posted, Masquerade is not unlocked on the map. You have the token, but you were supposed to have used your phone to do a Google search before leaving the police station (after you picked it up off the floor) on what the token is and where it's used. That's why you're seeing the hint you're getting.

I've fixed your save to where you will need to repeat the scene where Debby drops the tokens on the floor and changed a flag that was incorrect.

So when you go to the police station and you pick up the token she missed, do a Google search on the phone before leaving the police station and Masquerade will be unlocked on your map.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
According to the save you posted, Masquerade is not unlocked on the map. You have the token, but you were supposed to have used your phone to do a Google search before leaving the police station (after you picked it up off the floor) on what the token is and where it's used. That's why you're seeing the hint you're getting.

I've fixed your save to where you will need to repeat the scene where Debby drops the tokens on the floor and changed a flag that was incorrect.

So when you go to the police station and you pick up the token she missed, do a Google search on the phone before leaving the police station and Masquerade will be unlocked on your map.
Hey Sycho, I looked at his save last night, and even though the coin was in the inventory, the google link on the phone wasn't opening. I don't know what the problem was. So I guess I never knew that if you don't look at it immediately after picking it up before leaving the police station, you can't check Google and the route halts? Interesting if that's the case. I never not did that so I never had the issue.

Just learned something today about this game. Good to know. I'm sure he'll be relieved rather than starting over or searching for a save to download

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018

Thanks a lot I appreciate.

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is Emmas player model taken from another game also or a unique character?
Characters looking similar to her do exist, though I wouldn't know who was first. But generally I consider her hairstyle, which is used often in different games, the reason you think this. It is also an individual impression: Sophia to me seems to have many "sisters" in this forum, which I never heard a complaint about, instead some people argue that Ashley is a carbon copy of Dee from DmD, which I just do not see at all.

I am pretty sure Emma is an original character. The level of uniqueness, especially in hairstyles, is always debatable when using third party software with - despite all sliders - limited customization options.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Hi, I don't understand why I can't get the last ending if someone can help me pls!
You need to finish all the achievements except the man of the house one. Get all the dates with the girls to max score, all the secret photos or unlockables, etc.

Reactions: Jumbi

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You need to finish all the achievements except the man of the house one. Get all the dates with the girls to max score, all the secret photos or unlockables, etc.
To add, the most overlooked "etc." is raising mom's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy (which you can during the family yoga sessions or family beach trip by choosing mom (raises A's jealousy) or Veronica (raising mom's suspicion) respectively.

Reactions: Jumbi

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
GoogleDrive With extras.
"at this time" only means you have to wait until some slots become free.
Put it in a download manager like JDownloader, take a good night's sleep and enjoy the game in the morning.

Or try any of the other links on the first page, Mega, Anonfile, Nopy, Racaty all work fine.

WardroberVT

Jul 12, 2021
"at this time" only means you have to wait until some slots become free.
Put it in a download manager like JDownloader, take a good night's sleep and enjoy the game in the morning.

Or try any of the other links on the first page, Mega, Anonfile, Nopy, Racaty all work fine.
Mmmm extras is not about content? Its just additional link? Coz i saw 1.0.2c and 1.0.2c extra versions of this game. Whats new in extra version i couldn`t find.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Mmmm extras is not about content? Its just additional link? Coz i saw 1.0.2c and 1.0.2c extra versions of this game. Whats new in extra version i couldn`t find.
It includes the Christmas episode I think.
Change log:
Steam Deluxe Edition​
Includes the Christmas Episode in the main menus​
Adds Spanish translation, bugfixes, and spelling corrections​

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As much as I love this game, the Christmas Special is a bit of a letdown though and IMO not worth the download.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There IS a little more content in the extra version, but it has been so long, I can't remember.
I think it's about the hidden pictures you can find. I think there had been "extra" versions before the christmas special, but yes, it might be available in extra versions only.

Just download one of the extra version links ... what's stopping you?

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There IS a little more content in the extra version, but it has been so long, I can't remember.
I think it's about the hidden pictures you can find. I think there had been "extra" versions before the christmas special, but yes, it might be available in extra versions only.

Just download one of the extra version links ... what's stopping you?
During the game's development there were two different versions of the game. One with and one without extra content/renders/animation/access to the cheat console (depending on which patron tier you were). Since its release on Steam 2 years ago, the extra content was included.

Reactions: Nemo56
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes