Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are courses useful after cheating?
No, the online courses are there to help raise your intellect. If you've used the cheats to bump that stat up to max, the online courses won't be of any additional help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm stuck. I keep getting the older sister to do chores but it doesn't progress her story. Help!!
Check on Veronica at noon after you've assigned her a chore. You'll need to have her do all three chores and then her hints should change.

Reactions: Jumbi

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a way to increase girls' points?
No. With the cheats, you can only maximize the mood and stats of the MC, but altering the stats for the girls will not only bug your save/game, but will also show incorrect hints since the stats/hints are linked.

If there's a particular hint that you're stuck on, let us know the hint and which girl the hint(s) is/are for and we can tell you what you need to do next.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
No. With the cheats, you can only maximize the mood and stats of the MC, but altering the stats for the girls will not only bug your save/game, but will also show incorrect hints since the stats/hints are linked.

If there's a particular hint that you're stuck on, let us know the hint and which girl the hint(s) is/are for and we can tell you what you need to do next.
I don't know how to use the tools in the bag that I bought from the mall and the supermarket

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I'm stuck again. The younger sister watches a horror movie with me and I can't figure out where to go from there. I can't seem to advance her story!!!!!

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't know how to use the tools in the bag that I bought from the mall and the supermarket
Most of the items in your inventory will automatically be used once you've bought it. Like the mattress and the alarm clock for example.

I'm stuck again. The younger sister watches a horror movie with me and I can't figure out where to go from there. I can't seem to advance her story!!!!!
After you watch a horror movie with her, go to bed before midnight, sleep in your boxers, leave the door closed and set your alarm clock for 08:00.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I completed the Ashley story is it still possible to further the Sofia path?
Yes. She is also needed for one of Ashley's endings so if she is not showing any hints, please attach your save and I will take a look at it for you.

godfather77

Jun 2, 2021
Yes. She is also needed for one of Ashley's endings so if she is not showing any hints, please attach your save and I will take a look at it for you.
The hint I get for Sonia is "Sometimes when I leave my room in the afternoon I bump into Ashley" Have not had much luck bumping into her though.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes