Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks
quick question is the save located c users appdata local low faerin man of the house? becose tehre is only a unity folder there and an output log
if so here it is
You're welcome, and no. Saves are stored in the game's "savegames" folder only. The only files that you'll find in the AppData folder are the player logs if there was ever a problem or crash with the game. We use that to see what (if any) problems we can detect and go from there if necessary. So the files you sent won't do me any good as they are only player logs.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys i was replaying this game and right after the oil massage with clare/mom the hints disappeared is it a bug or simply i need to advance other story parts?
I might be mistaken, but yes, sometimes another part of the story has to be completed in order to proceed. You can not finish one girl's story without playing at least part of the others (later added chars might behave different, but then again they only unlock after you did something for the other girls).
Try to add the trackers to different characters and proceed with their story instead.

Last edited:

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
EDIT: This is happening on attempting to install via the Setup.exe, specifically when starting the installation step.
I'm getting an APPCRASH on powerarc-lepton2_64.exe followed by an ISDone.dll / Unarc.dll -1 (negative one) error:
1628864567053.png
Maybe a dependency issue...? Any info would be appreciated (this is the 2nd time I've encountered this issue). I'm reasonably sure in both cases that the files themselves are fine, but just in case, here are MD5s of the files I have from "MOTH v1.0.2c Extra.7z", would appreciate if anyone can verify.
Archive: BA08ED584DD60283CCD8CD76E49057E3
Setup: 797645A7D64FFCFC621D5879BB70A5EB
Data1.ldx: 390319160A92E7BE922A24F40ACCAA7B
Data2.ldx: EDEC3B9F4B090560F619DC4776DCCFA5

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
EDIT: This is happening on attempting to install via the Setup.exe, specifically when starting the installation step.
I'm getting an APPCRASH on powerarc-lepton2_64.exe followed by an ISDone.dll / Unarc.dll -1 (negative one) error:
View attachment 1350236
Maybe a dependency issue...? Any info would be appreciated (this is the 2nd time I've encountered this issue). I'm reasonably sure in both cases that the files themselves are fine, but just in case, here are MD5s of the files I have from "MOTH v1.0.2c Extra.7z", would appreciate if anyone can verify.
Archive: BA08ED584DD60283CCD8CD76E49057E3
Setup: 797645A7D64FFCFC621D5879BB70A5EB
Data1.ldx: 390319160A92E7BE922A24F40ACCAA7B
Data2.ldx: EDEC3B9F4B090560F619DC4776DCCFA5
WTF do you try to do? :eek:

All you have to do is to extract the archive file with 7-zip. There is no Setup.exe at all. No installation required!

Extract the game and click on Game.exe to launch the game. That's all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CSXE and Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Maybe a dependency issue...? Any info would be appreciated (this is the 2nd time I've encountered this issue). I'm reasonably sure in both cases that the files themselves are fine, but just in case, here are MD5s of the files I have from "MOTH v1.0.2c Extra.7z",
My guess is you clicked the wrong button and downloaded some adware instead.
The real file is about 1.9 GB and it only contains 2 .exe files: "Man of the house.exe" and "UnityCrashHandler32.exe".

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My guess is you clicked the wrong button and downloaded some adware instead.
The real file is about 1.9 GB and it only contains 2 .exe files: "Man of the house.exe" and "UnityCrashHandler32.exe".
Or he downloaded the repacked version.

Reactions: CSXE

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Or he downloaded the repacked version.
Hmm ... ... ... yes, this appears to be the case.
I normally download compressed vers, cause A my download speed is abysmal, and B with my monitor no quality loss is noticeable. Still unsure on what this error is caused by, but I guess I'll just download the normal this time, sorry for the bother.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
can sombody recomand me a game similar to this , this game it was the only game that give me a rly good vibe in the summer nights

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can sombody recomand me a game similar to this , this game it was the only game that give me a rly good vibe in the summer nights
That could be difficult. Since I played this a few years ago I could not really find something in this direction. Maybe F.I.L.F. or Big Brother (original or the ongoing remake "another story") are what you are looking for.

I honestly hope that others come up with better or at least additional alternatives.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That could be difficult. Since I played this a few years ago I could not really find something in this direction. Maybe F.I.L.F. or Big Brother (original or the ongoing remake "another story") are what you are looking for.

I honestly hope that others come up with better or at least additional alternatives.
Unfortunately I cannot. This game has some distinct qualities others don't (like the more natural flow of time outside a strict morning/noon/evening/night schedule), some others that are rare (like a good, somewhat realistic and not overdone dom/sub relationship which stays hidden from people you know), and some that are common but not always in this combination. In the end it is a pretty special game - unfortunately, I agree - and while I enjoy some others just as much, they don't feel similar enough to me to really recommend.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
INCEST PATCH?
please help
You can easily make one yourself, just open the mapping.xml from the main directory with any text editor and adjust to whatever you like. Brother and sister, toaster and bread, vacuum cleaner and housecat. There is nothing more to it than those relationship settings.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

Yoyoyo yoyoyo

Jul 26, 2018
Hey guys, I just came back to this game after a long time off, I wanna start playing it again but I can't be asked to grind from the beginning.

Anyone have a save file from like the point where things start getting hot with everyone, like a quarter or a third of the way in?

TIA

Dankraven89

Aug 16, 2021
Hey guys, I can't progress with the Sophia storyline. Ashley has been played through and for Sophia it says to go to the sauna, but she is never there. Just works out and leave. Have the incest patch installed

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey guys, I can't progress with the Sophia storyline. Ashley has been played through and for Sophia it says to go to the sauna, but she is never there. Just works out and leave. Have the incest patch installed
Help her with her workout at 15:00 and then go to the sauna afterwards. Her hint will change to bumping into Ashley on weekday afternoons. Leave your room between 15:00 and 17:00 on a weekday.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes