Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For the love of GOD! Will someone please tell me why it's stuck on the hint "Make veronica do housework" I have been doing it for weeks having her scrub floors , vaccum and do laundry. I just want to get the relationship up so I can romance Officer Debby and AMY.PLEASE HELP!
Check on her at noon after you've assigned her a chore (she has to do all three).

Crappymeatshield

Feb 12, 2019
I am stuck on veronica's path were i have to make sure she is not wear underwear at work. I tried it once and was not in the right mood to be able to do the scene. Now every time i go back to her work she is with a client. did i just screw it up or what do i need to do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am stuck on veronica's path were i have to make sure she is not wear underwear at work. I tried it once and was not in the right mood to be able to do the scene. Now every time i go back to her work she is with a client. did i just screw it up or what do i need to do?
Give her a chore to do then check on her at noon. Order her to remove her panties. Go to her room at 23:00, then go to Neon at midnight.

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Guys, does anyone have a hint if there is a possibility to unlock both options with Ashley in the morning?

Ashley_Game.jpg

After going into the "dating mode" or "relationship mode" the second option dissapears. Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys, does anyone have a hint if there is a possibility to unlock both options with Ashley in the morning?

View attachment 1382262

After going into the "dating mode" or "relationship mode" the second option dissapears. Thanks
Can you attach your save, please, so I can see what's going on? Thanks! :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi Sycho here it is. And thanks for the effort
Thanks! Sorry, but that would require more progression with her. According to Ashley's current hint, you need to get an ice cream with her on the promenade.

So what you will need to do is, have breakfast with Claire and Ashley on Sunday morning at 9 and suggest going to the beach. Don't invite anyone else (Emma or Sophia) and check on Ashley. Buy the chocolate ice cream for yourself and the vanilla ice cream for her, then ask to taste hers. Then give her a taste of your ice cream.

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Right, I ve done that now and she wanted me in room after that, now she want's a date....maybe I should focos on sophia before dating her?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Right, I ve done that now and she wanted me in room after that, now she want's a date....maybe I should focos on sophia before dating her?
That depends on if Sophia's hint suggests you improve your relationship with Ashley. If so, then yes. Ask Ashley out on a date twice (both dates with different outfits).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know why the characters' relationships are still family though I didn't install the patch?
Probably because the download was prepatched. You can just open the mapping.xml file in the main directory with any text editor and "undo" the family (change sister to roommate, mom to landlady - or whatever else your heart desires).

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018

I wondered about that, too. This seems to be just an inconsistency.

Reactions: samson125

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wow thanks, that might do it. I allways just made it with one dress thanks.
You are right. I hoped it was a "different" sex scene, but no way to activate it.
Yeah, if you look at Ashley's image gallery, you'll see images 82 - 85 are of her wearing the red dress and 86 - 89 are of her wearing the gray sweater dress. It won't change the sex scene after each date though. That remains the same. As for the other two that are locked, if you could attach your save, I'll take a look at that for you and see what's going on.

Crappymeatshield

Feb 12, 2019
Is there some sort of walkthrough mainly for the date sections as they are kinda a pain in the butt to understand, and i am getting tried of grinding money to try to figure them out?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes