wruzzer

Jun 24, 2021
there u go, but as i mentioned in the edit i already downloaded a 100% save. just curious how i would finish the nightcrawler for claire, that seems to be the only one i can't do after a first glance over the missing achievements.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
there u go, but as i mentioned in the edit i already downloaded a 100% save. just curious how i would finish the nightcrawler for claire, that seems to be the only one i can't do after a first glance over the missing achievements.
Go to Claire's bedroom at midnight. That triggers her Nightcrawler event.

There's also a few other achievements that need completed as well.

General 8 (Traveler)
To escape the robber, keep running from him. There's a 33% chance of success.

General 9 (Movie buff)
Answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.

General 10 (Personal trainer)
Help fitness babe with her workout at the health club and get her to level 3.

General 11 (Employee benefits)
Get a BJ from fitness babe during her workout at the health club (requires her to be at level 3).

For both 10 and 11, go to work for Amy at the health club.

Once you complete all of those, then you can do the bonus ending (General 16).

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
English: You're welcome. In the future, I would recommend that you include an English translation to your messages to help us help you better, as this is mainly an English speaking site. And the question/answer might help someone else with the same problem.

French: pas de quoi.. À l'avenir, je vous recommanderais d'inclure une traduction anglaise à vos messages pour nous aider à mieux vous aider, car il s'agit principalement d'un site anglophone. Et la question/réponse pourrait aider quelqu'un d'autre ayant le même problème.

ezotheryk

Feb 10, 2019
does anyone knows how to get achievement 16 unlocked and completed for mc the one above the man of the house achievement cause i do not know how to figure it out all the stuff on the game is done?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
does anyone knows how to get achievement 16 unlocked and completed for mc the one above the man of the house achievement cause i do not know how to figure it out all the stuff on the game is done?
You have to have all of the other achievement completed first along with having Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats at 5 each.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm not sure what that is, but it doesn't have anything to do with the game at all. What program are you using to extract with?
My best guess it's "Cool File Viewer"

Stannis_The_Mannis
Get WinRAR ( ) / 7z or go to the microsoft store and upgrade cool file viewer, but I have no idea if upgrading cool file viewer will make a difference.

It sounds like an interesting tool tho. If it's fast, I might give it a try.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My best guess it's "Cool File Viewer"

Stannis_The_Mannis
Get WinRAR ( ) / 7z or go to the microsoft store and upgrade cool file viewer, but I have no idea if upgrading cool file viewer will make a difference.

It sounds like an interesting tool tho. If it's fast, I might give it a try.
We typically recommend for file extraction. Faerin uses WinRAR, but I'm not sure what version it is. I have an old version of both WinRAR and WinZip, neither will extract the files (I get an error message every time) but 7-Zip will with no problems.

Reactions: Stannis_The_Mannis

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
We typically recommend for file extraction. Faerin uses WinRAR, but I'm not sure what version it is. I have an old version of both WinRAR and WinZip, neither will extract the files (I get an error message every time) but 7-Zip will with no problems.
Yes, 7Z and RAR5 are "exotic" and are different vrom ZIP and the classic RAR format, so old software is not able to read them. But newer versions of both WinRAR (5+) and 7z can read each others formats. Personally I prefer WinRAR, but both do the job just fine.

Sep 29, 2021
nah I'm using the regular windows file app, it asks me to pay to upgrade but ill check out the ones you guys recommended. I ended up downloading 7zip and it worked, I think it was just my file manager asking me to pay to upgrade, even though I don't have cool file viewer. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
nah im using the regular windows file app, it asks me to pay to upgrade but ill check out the ones you guys recommended.
7-Zip is free, so there's no worry about having to pay anything for it. The one that comes with Windows isn't the greatest, but it'll do in a pinch in most situations. I'd get v19.00 of 7-Zip if that's what you're downloading and it's really quite easy to use.

Right click on the RAR, select "7-Zip" from the sub-menu, "Open archive", click the "extract" button and in the "Copy to:" box, put in the drive letter you want the files extracted to. Like C:\ or D:\ for instance. Then click the "OK" button. It'll create the folder and extract the files to it.

• Red Heart

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
Hi, i'm trying to unlcok the last epilogue but apparently, i need to raide mom's suspision to 5.... how can i do that? it is currently at 3.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, i'm trying to unlcok the last epilogue but apparently, i need to raide mom's suspision to 5.... how can i do that? it is currently at 3.
Pair up with Veronica during the group yoga session with the girls on Saturday mornings. You'll need to do this twice to raise her suspicion level to max.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes