jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Probably because the download was prepatched. You can just open the mapping.xml file in the main directory with any text editor and "undo" the family (change sister to roommate, mom to landlady - or whatever else your heart desires).
Thanks for your help buddy.

Sep 25, 2020
Sure it's a little bit grindy, but this game is awesome. There's reward for your abject toil that is clicking a mouse button. Visually appealing, beautiful big tits, good story telling, beautiful big tits, perversion, beautiful big tits and beautiful big tits. Oh, did I say that already? Nice asses too. In my somewhat deviant universe, this game is a work of art.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sure it's a little bit grindy, but this game is awesome. There's reward for your abject toil that is clicking a mouse button. Visually appealing, beautiful big tits, good story telling, beautiful big tits, perversion, beautiful big tits and beautiful big tits. Oh, did I say that already? Nice asses too. In my somewhat deviant universe, this game is a work of art.
The grind is a lot better than it used to be. At some point the progress system was changed entirely from a stat based game to one being story/event driven.
It's not my favorite game when it comes to character design (I don't like these huge tits), but it was interesting to play and some storylines were a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

SafarNama

Sep 14, 2021
This is one of the first games i ever played when i got into the adult gaming. Now replaying it for the second time.

Reactions: Sycho

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
is there a help section on this site for when you get stuck in this game? i got the work with no panties part of veronicas route but chose not to move my hand and now i cant seem to move forward with her or figure out how to start that part over again. i figure it just requires me to start some part again to set it up but i cant figure it out.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is there a help section on this site for when you get stuck in this game? i got the work with no panties part of veronicas route but chose not to move my hand and now i cant seem to move forward with her or figure out how to start that part over again. i figure it just requires me to start some part again to set it up but i cant figure it out.
Assign her a chore to do at 10am, check on her at noon, take her to your room and order her to remove her panties. Go to her room at 23:00 then go to Neon at midnight.

Reactions: monte350

hygolas56

Nov 17, 2019
Hello world.
I'm looking for a game with the same style of gameplay.
Any ideas?
Sorry for my rough English. It's not my native language.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello world.
I'm looking for a game with the same style of gameplay.
Any ideas?
Sorry for my rough English. It's not my native language.
We had a short discussion about this some time ago and didn't come to anything specific however.
Also the posts were moved to a different board (game suggestions or something like that).

btw. I read some of your posts and you really don't need to make excuses for your English skills, they are better than those of most people I read posts from. Most of us aren't native English speakers, I for example speak German.

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
Assign her a chore to do at 10am, check on her at noon, take her to your room and order her to remove her panties. Go to her room at 23:00 then go to Neon at midnight.
i will try that. i thought i had done something like that before but maybe not. thanks.

Edit: just tried that. it worked. thats for the help Sycho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i will try that. i thought i had done something like that before but maybe not. thanks.

Edit: just tried that. it worked. thats for the help Sycho.
You're welcome. :)

That event is a timed event. So if you wait 24 hours or more before going to Neon, the event resets and you'd need to do that over again even if you already have her panties in your inventory.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
this game needs a proper scene gallery, can't believe theres only 3 scenes from mom
Not sure what you mean but in her gallery alone, she has 164 images, 13 videos, 3 scenes and 6 collectables. Is that not enough?

Reactions: Nemo56

wruzzer

Jun 24, 2021
hey guys. so i'm pretty sure i watched all the endings and also maxed ashleys jealousy and claires suspicion, but i didn't get the secret ending yet. do i need 100% achievements for that? and if i do, how do i get it? i didn't do the nightcrawler event for claire yet and i can't massage her feet anymore :/ /Edit: I decided i will just download a 100% save, answer would still be nice. Just to know what i did wrong and how i could finish the nightcrawler event after maxing her. Maybe i will play it again one day. :)

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hey guys. so i'm pretty sure i watched all the endings and also maxed ashleys jealousy and claires suspicion, but i didn't get the secret ending yet. do i need 100% achievements for that? and if i do, how do i get it? i didn't do the nightcrawler event for claire yet and i can't massage her feet anymore :/
Yes, you'll need all of the achievements (except General #16) at 100% and all of the items in the gallery unlocked.

Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes