Sep 29, 2021
i heard that after you get one ending you can continue and pursue someone else, would that character we already dated impact the continued playthrough? meaning would they effect the story?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i heard that after you get one ending you can continue and pursue someone else, would that character we already dated impact the continued playthrough? meaning would they effect the story?
No, not at all. There are no negative impacts on any of the dates or endings. But they along with the rest of your achievements (with exception to General #16) all need completed to play the bonus ending.

Reactions: Stannis_The_Mannis

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Good game but when three characters require interactions at the beach and you can only do it once a week with one character (and you need multiple interactions for each character)it's a bit irritating.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Sycho
Hello friend I need help I am stuck with completing Claire's story I take the story by 87% and that of Ashley's friend by 78% and I would complete the story

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For Claire's 10th achievement:
  1. Go to her room at midnight.
  2. Pull the covers down a bit.
  3. Look at her boobs.
You'll get achievement 15 once you've done her remaining Nightcrawler event.

For Sophia's achievement, invite her to the beach on Sunday morning then check on Ashley and Sophia. Watch them play volleyball in their bikinis.

You'll get achievement 7 once you've done her volleyball event.

Sep 29, 2021
For Claire's 10th achievement:
  1. Go to her room at midnight.
  2. Pull the covers down a bit.
  3. Look at her boobs.
You'll get achievement 15 once you've done her remaining Nightcrawler event.

For Sophia's achievement, invite her to the beach on Sunday morning then check on Ashley and Sophia. Watch them play volleyball in their bikinis.

You'll get achievement 7 once you've done her volleyball event.
ive seen lots of your replies on here, just wanna say thanks for helping everyone out.

Reactions: Sycho

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is there any way to stop the game from showing the animations on the screen in the beginning, before I start/load my game? It's a huge spoiler to me personally.
Edit: I seem to have found it, I deleted intro.mp4 from \man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\Main

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Stuck at 94% - cannot get Achievement 16

Hi everyone. I need help: how can I get the final achievement? I'm stuck at 94% of the general progression (100% with all girls). I'm attaching my last save file.
Help much appreciated!

Thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Stuck at 94% - cannot get Achievement 16

Hi everyone. I need help: how can I get the final achievement? I'm stuck at 94% of the general progression (100% with all girls). I'm attaching my last save file.
Help much appreciated!

Thanks!
Ashley's jealousy stat is still low (it's at 4), it needs to be at 5. Pair up with Claire during the group yoga on Saturday morning. Then you can do the bonus ending.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes