Nov 17, 2017
Hi. I,m new here. I have a question. How to save the game? I click on the appropriate function on my phone to save the game at some point but it kind of doesn't work when I close the game and want to start again not from the beginning.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi. I,m new here. I have a question. How to save the game? I click on the appropriate function on my phone to save the game at some point but it kind of doesn't work when I close the game and want to start again not from the beginning.
Not a problem. Click on the phone then the down arrow. Then click the "empty slot" box to create your save.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I'v seen this character model or face model in at least two other games with some changed body proportions, I'd say it IS a game.
claire is the mom in man of the house. the model has been used in other games..its a render i created

Reactions: Nemo56

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think that's the compressed version. If I remember right, it does use an installer.
Well, the files would need to be extracted to its own folder at least in root. Burying it deep in folders usually causes problems with the game from images/videos not displaying/playing to occasional crashes. We've seen instances of this with both MotH and MwM.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Well, the files would need to be extracted to its own folder at least in root. Burying it deep in folders usually causes problems with the game from images/videos not displaying/playing to occasional crashes. We've seen instances of this with both MotH and MwM.
Sycho,

Thank you for helping everybody out on this game. I have a difficult problem with my current playthrough. I'm at day 80 and I have all of Veronicas stats at 100. My problem is I missed 4 of her pictures gallery scenes for the house chores event chain. The ones I'm missing are 28-31. According to the walkthrough her stats need to be 5, 20, 55 to get these pics. Since I have her at 100s I don't know how to go back and get those pictures. I can't find the cheat that let's me change/adjust her stats. I really would rather not have to start over just to get these 4 pictures. Do you know of any other way I can get/unlock them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho,

Thank you for helping everybody out on this game. I have a difficult problem with my current playthrough. I'm at day 80 and I have all of Veronicas stats at 100. My problem is I missed 4 of her pictures gallery scenes for the house chores event chain. The ones I'm missing are 28-31. According to the walkthrough her stats need to be 5, 20, 55 to get these pics. Since I have her at
100s I don't know how to go back and get those pictures. I can't find the cheat that let's me change/adjust her stats. I really would rather not have to start over just to get these 4 pictures. Do you know of any other way I can get/unlock them?
You're welcome. I'm happy to help. :)

In answer to your question, those images aren't stat related as they are part of her Nightcrawler event. Go to her room at 5 a.m and choose the following:

Pull the covers down a bit.
Pull the covers all the way down.
Look at her ass.
Move her panties to the side.
Play with her ass.

Change the time to 9am and you'll get a selfie from her.

Reactions: XxRichBotxX

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
You're welcome. I'm happy to help. :)

In answer to your question, those images aren't stat related as they are part of her Nightcrawler event. Go to her room at 5 a.m and choose the following:

Pull the covers down a bit.
Pull the covers all the way down.
Look at her ass.
Move her panties to the side.
Play with her ass.

Change the time to 9am and you'll get a selfie from her.
Thanks. I've already done this sequence several times and never got a selfie from her. Just tried it again and went to 9 am. No selfie. According to the walkthrough I have to choose the "talk to her" option when she's doing her chores to get these pictures. This option does not appear for me anymore. The only option I get is "take her to your room".

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks. I've already done this sequence several times and never got a selfie from her. Just tried it again and went to 9 am. No selfie. According to the walkthrough I have to choose the "talk to her" option when she's doing her chores to get these pictures. This option does not appear for me anymore. The only option I get is "take her to your room".
The selfie (image 31) is from the Nightcrawler event after having anal sex with her (images 28 - 30), so the walkthrough is not only outdated, but also incorrect as those images have nothing to do with her chores.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
The selfie (image 31) is from the Nightcrawler event after having anal sex with her (images 28 - 30), so the walkthrough is not only outdated, but also incorrect as those images have nothing to do with her chores.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes the walkthrough is incorrect then. I have not completed her nightcrawler event yet. I'll keep at it. Thank you for the clarification. Yer awesome!

Reactions: Sycho

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
I'm still having an issue with video files not loading properly. The Intro video on the title screen loads fine, but I'm encountering problems with the Ashley Bedroom videos. The output log gives me the error "[AVProVideo] Error: Loading failed. File not found, codec not supported, video resolution too high or insufficient system resources."

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling KLCP and still encounter the error without it and using Windows 10 default settings. My video card is an RTX2060 and I'm using the most recent drivers.

Not sure where to go next with troubleshooting. The video files play fine outside the game.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes