Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
What is the I need to do to get the bonus ending I did get all the other endings and I have the message "there is still one more future I haven't thought about yet...." but there is no new options.
Thanks for any help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What is the I need to do to get the bonus ending I did get all the other endings and I have the message "there is still one more future I haven't thought about yet...." but there is no new options.
Thanks for any help.
Check your achievements and the gallery (images, videos, scenes and collectables) and make sure that they are all 100% (except for General achievement #16). Also, make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy are at 5.

Reactions: Milliardo

Percyyyyy

Oct 4, 2021
View attachment 117546

Overview
:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: Faerin - -
Other Games: Mystwood Manor
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, and Polish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Is their an Android version of this?

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
Check your achievements and the gallery (images, videos, scenes and collectables) and make sure that they are all 100% (except for General achievement #16). Also, make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy are at 5.
Thanks man.

Reactions: Sycho

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
interesting and fun but requires way too much grinding, doing exact same repetitive thing feels like just a way for dev to make the game seem long without actually having as much content as it should for the play time...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
interesting and fun but requires way too much grinding, doing exact same repetitive thing feels like just a way for dev to make the game seem long without actually having as much content as it should for the play time...
a month to see a panty
You two should band together and email the dev asking for a refund.. oh, wait.. ;)

Reactions: Nemo56

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
You two should band together and email the dev asking for a refund.. oh, wait.. ;)
Just my feedback on the game, i do support a few games on patreon that i like, and often buy other types of games, but i'd been burnt a few times paying for disappointments, while i enjoyed the scenes/story and the general feeling of the game(it has some interesting mechanics i really enjoyed) however without cheating i would not have bothered going through even a small part of it.

Realistically if I tried playing it with the mood management, and the whole grinding, it would have been a massive disappointment even if it was not a sexual game the whole "grind" is unappealing to me and here its just too much.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just my feedback on the game, i do support a few games on patreon that i like, and often buy other types of games, but i'd been burnt a few times paying for disappointments, while i enjoyed the scenes/story and the general feeling of the game(it has some interesting mechanics i really enjoyed) however without cheating i would not have bothered going through even a small part of it.

Realistically if I tried playing it with the mood management, and the whole grinding, it would have been a massive disappointment even if it was not a sexual game the whole "grind" is unappealing to me and here its just too much.
I get it, believe me. However, you should have seen the game mechanics before the UI/stats/hint system overhaul in 0.8.3. It was a bit more "grindy" than it is now.

There really is no cheating that needs to be involved, save for mood, MC's stats and money. The times things occur (baths/showers, breakfast, dinner, watching TV, dates, etc..) those are static. It then comes down to memory knowing when certain tasks/hints can be done. You can cheat the time as well so you can do more than one hint per character in that day by using the hour cheats (however, you can't use it to repeat an event you've already done that day). For example, if the game time is noon and you need to do something in the morning, say, with Claire and her solo yoga for example, you can cheat the time back to 6 a.m and then do the later hints. Same goes for the other girls as well.

So it is possible to complete the game in two, maybe three days if you take advantage of the time cheat. It beats having to forward the time to the next morning, or whenever you need, to do one of the hints that are early in the day before moving on to the next hint on the list.

I've even written a guide (that should be floating around on here, I think) with the times/days certain things take place. Like the baths/showers, dates, jogging in the park, etc.. That way you didn't have to guess what time or day to do something that's part of the storyline.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes