Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Played a bit,just curious,does pregnancy lead corresponding storyline to an end?Or it's just a mid-sentence?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Played a bit,just curious,does pregnancy lead corresponding storyline to an end?Or it's just a mid-sentence?
The game is split in different sub-stories. Depending on which ones you finish, you can choose different endings.
After that you can keep playing to unlock the other endings, including at least one with pregnancy if I remeber correctly. The different endings won't affect in any way what you do afterwards.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
When you pick and see an ending, you can either finish the game, or chose to disregard it as nap, and continue playing.

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
The game is split in different sub-stories. Depending on which ones you finish, you can choose different endings.
After that you can keep playing to unlock the other endings, including at least one with pregnancy if I remeber correctly. The different endings won't affect in any way what you do afterwards.
Probably got it,if this game includes harem ending that will be perfect,still it's amazing:D

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
why i can't use continue in this game. It's locked anyway, how to load my game?
MotH doesn't recognize auto saves from the main menu; you'd have to load it from the phone. But in order to do that, you would need to start a new game. Then as soon as you can access the phone, use the up arrow to load your auto save, go back into the phone and use the down arrow to create a manual save by clicking "empty slot". That save then will allow you to continue next time you reload the game, but you'll need to save to that file you just created before exiting.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hi guys i was replaying this game and right after the oil massage with clare/mom the hints disappeared is it a bug or simply i need to advance other story parts?
1628809744605.png

1628809775821.png

she is clearly added to the tracker on the phone...

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Could you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you.
thanks
quick question is the save located c users appdata local low faerin man of the house? becose tehre is only a unity folder there and an output log
if so here it is

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes