Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
do you know if exists a sequel or a similar game? some title?
There is no sequel. Author mentioned something about possibility to revisit this game, but it's just a possibility.
Just combine the tags: sandbox, male domination, incest, corruption, big tits... there will plenty of similar games Milfy City, Dreams of Desire (not a sandbox, but everything else fits), Cure my Addiction, to mention few most popular.
Personal Trainer is also somewhat similar, if you don't mind darker themes and optional NTR, there is The Tyrant. Also, there is Depravity (avoidable shemale character though), The Awakening (still in development).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is no sequel. Author mentioned something about possibility to revisit this game, but it's just a possibility.
Just combine the tags: sandbox, male domination, incest, corruption, big tits... there will plenty of similar games Milfy City, Dreams of Desire (not a sandbox, but everything else fits), Cure my Addiction, to mention few most popular.
Personal Trainer is also somewhat similar, if you don't mind darker themes and optional NTR, there is The Tyrant. Also, there is Depravity (avoidable shemale character though), The Awakening (still in development).
The Tyrant is in kind of limbo right now though, and I am not too convinced about Milfy City coming back up to speed anytime soon. A good and completed sandbox is rare indeed, many are adding stuff after stuff. Still, games like Summertime Saga or Love & Sex Second Base fill a similar void and already have heaps of content - no 3D renders though, you either like the drawn characters or don't.

Reactions: Thermophob

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The Tyrant is in kind of limbo right now though, and I am not too convinced about Milfy City coming back up to speed anytime soon.
Well to be honest, Man of The House is kind a cut in middle. Not to much of difference compared to Milfy City or The Tyrant. Well, in MOTH all three main girls got full content and endings. But there is a lot of unused characters.
Of course, there is significant difference in character of Authors. Faerin was honest that he got bored with working on same game for two years, and he started new game which he constantly updates. Saddog and ICSTOR well... all know the story, no need to repeat it.
I still recommend that two games, (The Tyrant and Milfy City), because they do have a lot of content. Not as much as MOTH, which is unique in quantity, and quality of content, especially during its development), but still more than some finished games.

A good and completed sandbox is rare indeed, many are adding stuff after stuff. Still, games like Summertime Saga or Love & Sex Second Base fill a similar void and already have heaps of content - no 3D renders though, you either like the drawn characters or don't.
I would say that good and completed Patreon funded Adult Game is finished.
For the good and finished sandbox games, there is Cure My Addiction (though I am kind a disappointed by endings), and there is (nearly) finished LLTP (other game from my signature).

There is also Water World hybrid sandbox/VN. Though it's part of larger story arc. Try it if you didn't by now. :)

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone else have trouble loading saves? When I go to load a previously saved game there is a completely empty set of squares when I go to my phone as if I never played the game.. Am really dissapointed as no matter what I do I run the game each time and save it again and again and it does the same thing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone else have trouble loading saves? When I go to load a previously saved game there is a completely empty set of squares when I go to my phone as if I never played the game.. Am really dissapointed as no matter what I do I run the game each time and save it again and again and it does the same thing.
Either you play the game from inside the archive file or you stored it somewhere where you don't have writing permissions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss
Aug 28, 2018
Either you play the game from inside the archive file or you stored it somewhere where you don't have writing permissions.
I have like I have every other game... download it, I store it on my E drive then access the archive, find the .exe and double click... is there somewhere else I need to run the game? Have only had this problem with this one game for some odd reason. Not sure

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have like I have every other game... download it, I store it on my E drive then access the archive, find the .exe and double click... is there somewhere else I need to run the game? Have only had this problem with this one game for some odd reason. Not sure
You just confirmed that you play the game from inside the rar file.

Extract the game to your desktop or E drive and try to save.

Reactions: Jumbi

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys ..i just find this game but before i download i would like to ask .. is there many female characters in this game that ill be fallowing and having scene with them ..?

or just those few female family in the screenshots again and again ?

thank u

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hello guys ..i just find this game but before i download i would like to ask .. is there many female characters in this game that ill be fallowing and having scene with them ..?

or just those few female family in the screenshots again and again ?

thank u
There are quite a few gals in the game you can have full-on sex with and there are some that will only give you a BJ. I know that doesn't answer your question precisely, but at the same time I don't want to spoil it for you or other players who haven't played yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You just confirmed that you play the game from inside the rar file.

Extract the game to your desktop or E drive and try to save.
Actually he didn't. You are interpreting too much. He said " download it, I store it on my E drive". That does not necessarily mean he chose "save to" and stored the rar file to E. He didn't even say "downloaded the rar file to drive E" (but mentioned two steps). So I give him the credit of doubt and assume he just meant "extracted" when he said "stored".

Travis
Sounds like you are trying to load games from an earlier installation.
While RenPy store the games in your Appdata directory structure (and keep a copy of the games in the game directory), this one doesn't. Thes savegames are stored ONLY in you game directory.
So what you need to do is to find your old savegames and copy them into the new directory.

Scorpi7

Jun 1, 2018
HI, I can't enter Emma apartment , always say busy right now . is there a specific day to enter it ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
There are quite a few gals in the game you can have full-on sex with and there are some that will only give you a BJ. I know that doesn't answer your question precisely, but at the same time I don't want to spoil it for you or other players who haven't played yet.
thanks for the answer ofcourse .. i got atleast that some of them only bj from ur answer ..which is sad because i may like that female char and jb is not really counted as sex scene to me ..

but any way i will try it ..maybe its good story

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks for the answer ofcourse .. i got atleast that some of them only bj from ur answer ..which is sad because i may like that female char and jb is not really counted as sex scene to me ..

but any way i will try it ..maybe its good story
It will take a bit of progression with the girls in order to get the full-on sex scenes with them. Most require a "relationship level" where you can date them.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It will take a bit of progression with the girls in order to get the full-on sex scenes with them. Most require a "relationship level" where you can date them.
yep thats ok .. i just hop theres more girls in the game than just the 4 or 5 girls in the screen shot ..after all i dont want be sitting in the mc home all the time fallowing these few family members ..

i hop more side characters outside or friends that i can fallow .. so ill not get bored always with the same few characters in the photos .. like what happened to me in some other games

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yep thats ok .. i just hop theres more girls in the game than just the 4 or 5 girls in the screen shot ..after all i dont want be sitting in the mc home all the time fallowing these few family members ..

i hop more side characters outside or friends that i can fallow .. so ill not get bored always with the same few characters in the photos .. like what happened to me in some other games
If I haven't forgotten any, there are nine women/paths in total, though advancing them will need advancing your family to a certain degree and four paths will end in a relationship involving multiple girls, so you cannot get some of them alone.

• Red Heart

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If I haven't forgotten any, there are nine women/paths in total, though advancing them will need advancing your family to a certain degree and four paths will end in a relationship involving multiple girls, so you cannot get some of them alone.
nice 9 is not bad .. thank u soo much for the explane bro ..will give it a try then :)
nice to see u again today here didnt see u for awhile

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes