Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you get a harem?
Bonus ending is a three girl harem, some endings are two girls (which is too small to be counted as a harem here), but mostly it's one girl.

However, since it doesn't have a "true ending" (you just dream about what might be once you finished a storyline, then continue playing the game) in a way it is, though not for the tags here, you can have them all, just not simultaneously.

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
Ty for this first answer.
Express Zip requires a paid subscription to extract the game. Do you know of any other free software to extract the game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In case anybody is interested, I have a save at the end of Mass Effect 3. No use boring yourself to death with the story and you'll be going to a point where there is nothing more to do.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In case anybody is interested, I have a save at the end of Mass Effect 3. No use boring yourself to death with the story and you'll be going to a point where there is nothing more to do.
ME3's endings debacle is a dead horse knee-jerk reaction at this point.

Reactions: dantes0

pencarigratisan

Aug 4, 2017
i finished the game, and already watch all ending but have notification that there still one more future i have to think and i cannot find it. pls help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i finished the game, and already watch all ending but have notification that there still one more future i have to think and i cannot find it. pls help
Check your achievements to make sure they are all at 100% (except for General #16). Then check the suspicion and jealousy stats for Claire and Ashley. They both should be at 5.

pencarigratisan

Aug 4, 2017
Check your achievements to make sure they are all at 100% (except for General #16). Then check the suspicion and jealousy stats for Claire and Ashley. They both should be at 5.
how to increase suspicion and jealousy stats for Claire and Ashley?? Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how to increase suspicion and jealousy stats for Claire and Ashley?? Thanks
You're welcome..

Alternate between pairing up with Veronica and Claire during the group yoga sessions on Saturday mornings at 9. Pairing up with Veronica will increase Claire's suspicion, while pairing up with Claire will increase Ashley's jealousy.

Aug 28, 2018
Have you tried starting a new game and trying to load an old save from there?
Yes I have, there is nothing saved on the phone after I know I have saved it... all I do is download the game, hit manofthehouse.exe and play and save it. Come back in later and notice everything is gone

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes I have, there is nothing saved on the phone after I know I have saved it... all I do is download the game, hit manofthehouse.exe and play and save it. Come back in later and notice everything is gone
This may be stupid to ask but I have to anyway.
Did you remember the Extract the game from the zip file into a folder you would have full access to?

skiiii44

Mar 25, 2021
Am I the only one with a bug with the time skip mechanic? If I click for example "skip half an hour" it literally skips like two days and when I go to sleep and click on the + or - it goes extremely fast instead of going one hour each time I click. Does anyone know how to fix this please it's so frustrating

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Am I the only one with a bug with the time skip mechanic? If I click for example "skip half an hour" it literally skips like two days and when I go to sleep and click on the + or - it goes extremely fast instead of going one hour each time I click. Does anyone know how to fix this please it's so frustrating
This is a first we've heard reports of this happening. By chance, are you holding down on the control key when this happens? Are you able to reproduce that if you reload your save?

skiiii44

Mar 25, 2021
This is a first we've heard reports of this happening. By chance, are you holding down on the control key when this happens? Are you able to reproduce that if you reload your save?
No, I'm not holding any key when this happens and yes I tried closing the game and reloading the save and it was still happening

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, I'm not holding any key when this happens and yes I tried closing the game and reloading the save and it was still happening
Could you attach your save, please? I'll take a look.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes