Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
If that's the case, don't you think a Mac version would have already been posted here? I mean, it's been on Steam for almost 3 years now.
Melty's Quest is also linked to Steam Achievements and you can find that here. Although the OP shows DL Site it is in fact the Steam version they never updated the OP to reflect that.

Most likely no one cared enough to bother uploading a Mac version for here.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Help me please! I'm stuck in - 20:00 – Bedroom (laptop) – Choose (growing up)-(conflicted)-(therapy) / Mom
Her room is always closed at 07:00 and 20:00
All previous events I did

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Melty's Quest is also linked to Steam Achievements and you can find that here. Although the OP shows DL Site it is in fact the Steam version they never updated the OP to reflect that.

Most likely no one cared enough to bother uploading a Mac version for here.
Good for Melty's Quest.. My comment still stands, though. If one was going to be on here after all this time, it would have already happened by now. And yes, if you search through the thread, you'll see it's been asked a lot (not nearly as much as Android/Joiplay).

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
is there anywhere in the save file that i can increase the relationship points? I have been searching but cannot seem to find anything. i was halfway through this game before but i dont remember exactly where and dont want to go through that first half again

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is there anywhere in the save file that i can increase the relationship points? I have been searching but cannot seem to find anything. i was halfway through this game before but i dont remember exactly where and dont want to go through that first half again
Only through story progression. Messing with the stats/flags is not recommended (unless instructed to do so) or else you'll bug your game to the point that you would have to start over.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
you can use artmoney, but you'll miss so many pics and events

sunnysideup2022

Jun 14, 2022
Can anyone recommend a game like AG3 type of interactions without on screen prompts of positions. Even latest illusion games have onscreen click to change positions! this takes the fun away

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes