Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Chavos soy nuevo en esto, como le hago para eso de "extraer y ejecutar"?
English: Using , right click on the RAR and select "Open archive", click the "Extract" button, then in the "Copy to:" box, type the drive letter you want the game and its folders extracted to. Then run "Man of the house.exe".

Español: Usando , haz clic derecho en el RAR y selecciona "Abrir archivo", haz clic en el botón "Extraer", luego en el cuadro "Copiar a:", escribe la letra de la unidad en la que deseas extraer el juego y sus carpetas. Luego ejecute "Man of the house.exe".

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any way to play it on Android? Like with Joyplay or something like that. Thanks
You can always try. But the game is not made for touch screens, even if you get it to run you won't be happy when trying to click the tiny areas for the hidden pictures.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
this is my first playthrough but even my contact is locked after the hint says girl contact added when first met her, is it normal?
achievement logo is also locked but i still can see it, so only message and achievement is accesible

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
this is my first playthrough but even my contact is locked after the hint says girl contact added when first met her, is it normal?
achievement logo is also locked but i still can see it, so only message and achievement is accesible
Can you attach a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Reactions: TheDevian

elliotjo

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, I'm a little stuck. I did Ashley before Claire and don't get the dialogue prompt when asking what Claire's favourite movie is. How do I work around it?

elliotjo

Oct 2, 2018
Talk to Ashley in her bedroom at 15:00 during the week.
I've been trying this, the options I get are "Would you like some help?," "Ask her what she has in mind," "Kiss her" and "I won't distract you any further then, good luck" as I've done her story-line. I don't get the option to ask her about the movie. Is there any way to manually class an event as done?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've been trying this, the options I get are "Would you like some help?," "Ask her what she has in mind," "Kiss her" and "I won't distract you any further then, good luck" as I've done her story-line. I don't get the option to ask her about the movie. Is there any way to manually class an event as done?
Can you attach your save, please?

elliotjo

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, another question. Emma hasn't been mentioned at dinner yet. Is this a random chance, i.e. should I just keep trying or have I missed something?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes