Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Damn :( wonder if there will ever be one i know its possible cause the third crisis is unity... Damn :( oh well lol time to save up for a laptop
The answer is: No
The development of the game was completed years ago.
Also it's not made for touchscreens anyway, some of the hidden objects to collect are tiny.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Damn :( wonder if there will ever be one i know its possible cause the third crisis is unity... Damn :( oh well lol time to save up for a laptop
To add to what Nemo56 said, in order for Faerin to do an Android version, it would require having to re-code the UI and resize the renders along with the animation in order to fit on the screen. So it wouldn't have been profitable to do that.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Hello, I've actually finished every girl's questline and see every future.
My personal quest hints me with this message : "There is still one more future I haven't thought about yet"
So I suppose this is the special award mentionned after every other future.

How can i trigger it please ?
Thanks in advance.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
get every achievement except one (I think it was #16) for you. this opens up the last future.
if you're missing some scenes for girls, check the images in your phone around the missing ones which usually give you a clue as to what to do.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello, I've actually finished every girl's questline and see every future.
My personal quest hints me with this message : "There is still one more future I haven't thought about yet"
So I suppose this is the special award mentionned after every other future.

How can i trigger it please ?
Thanks in advance.
get every achievement except one (I think it was #16) for you. this opens up the last future.
if you're missing some scenes for girls, check the images in your phone around the missing ones which usually give you a clue as to what to do.
As for the images, in case of an emergency they can be cheat unlocked via your phone.

The most often missed achievement is arguably the movie quiz - go to the movie theater during the day and talk to the guy. He will give you a quiz about movies you'll need to ace (it's pretty basic stuff most people will know but you can google if in doubt, there's also a pdf about it). This will give you one collectible card (which can be cheat unlocked) but also an achievement in itself.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
or just use full step by step walkthrough, found this one on Steam -
... which uses tons of cheats and also has some question marks raised, like having three 12:00pm events on day 5. Even with the use of the taxi that seems implausible.

(Personal taste - may differ: a "full step by step" walkthrough doesn't feel like playing a game to me anymore. Some games need that because they want you to get 100% in all decisions, this one however doesn't since you have all the time in the world.)

Not to diminish the find of a walkthrough as such, I just think that this one is questionable at best.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
... which uses tons of cheats and also has some question marks raised, like having three 12:00pm events on day 5. Even with the use of the taxi that seems implausible.

(Personal taste - may differ: a "full step by step" walkthrough doesn't feel like playing a game to me anymore. Some games need that because they want you to get 100% in all decisions, this one however doesn't since you have all the time in the world.)

Not to diminish the find of a walkthrough as such, I just think that this one is questionable at best.
Yeah, it's much better to just use the in-game hint system, it is much more accurate than most of the walkthroughs out there.

Reactions: Cartageno and Sycho

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
And they are ugly why? It's always a pleasure to read something like that without ANY explanation as to why someone things something like that.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
And they are ugly why? It's always a pleasure to read something like that without ANY explanation as to why someone things something like that.
No one ever expects an explanation for "wow, they look so great!". Why?

I enjoyed MOTH a lot, but the models were something I had to live with rather than enjoy them (bought it anyway, after all I did have fun with the game). I prefer a more natural look rather than inflated T&A. And milfs with humongous udders are not my thing anyway. But that's this devs art style, his new game looks almost the same. I came to terms with it.

Reactions: Cartageno and Sycho

Xenomorph38

Sep 1, 2018
I think I asked years ago but I have forgotten, so I'll ask again. Is there a way to get a screen shot without using the print screen button and using paint? Like most of the times you just use the "S" key.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If older Windows versions you can start a program called "snipping tool", the hotkey is for the new tool that's replacing it (I prefer the old one however).
Both do the job however.

Reactions: Cartageno
Jun 8, 2022
No one ever expects an explanation for "wow, they look so great!". Why?

I enjoyed MOTH a lot, but the models were something I had to live with rather than enjoy them (bought it anyway, after all I did have fun with the game). I prefer a more natural look rather than inflated T&A. And milfs with humongous udders are not my thing anyway. But that's this devs art style, his new game looks almost the same. I came to terms with it.
Sadly for you if milfs with humongous udders aren't your thing, you're a minority : ). MIlfs with big titties all day every day.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sadly for you if milfs with humongous udders aren't your thing, you're a minority :)
I had that impression as well. Luckily enough there are enough of these games for me as well and also most MOTH is not just made of mummies (don't get me wrong, there are games with milfs that I like, just this style is not for me).
MOTH got me mostly with it's setting and storytelling however. I loved how Veronica's behaviour was turned around from evil bitch straight to to partner in crime. And it definitly didn't hurt that there was a 2 week update schedule :) Small updates, but constant supply.

The scenes with the neighbour I basically fast forwarded most of the time and watched the ones with the 'landlady' quite a bit less long than the others.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes