Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's the thing, I've done this repeatedly, at different times (even the one that you mentioned) and I still get the same result as the previous objective. She walks in, I wake up without underwear and she says that she forgot to close the door. However, as the objective says, I don't "give her a show", but instead I just go back to sleep.
If you've changed anything in the save then that scene is bugged and you won't be able to progress with her story. You would have to start a new game. If you haven't made any changes in the save, please attach it and I will take a look.

LC...

Nov 20, 2021
Man Of The House [v1.0.2c Extra] Repack (Compressed)

Repack Features:

Original Size: 2.74GB
Repack Size: 1.02GB MEGA

100% Lossless Repack
Installation Time: 7 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Repack By LDX REPACKS
Can someone make a pixeldrain version of this please?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
man the dating is so frustrating with it's random outcomes and you can't even reload fast. Is there a trick to it at all? I know some answers, but sometimes it gives 2 points, 1 point or 0 for no reason at all

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
man the dating is so frustrating with it's random outcomes and you can't even reload fast. Is there a trick to it at all? I know some answers, but sometimes it gives 2 points, 1 point or 0 for no reason at all
There is a date walkthrough/guide on Faerin's Discord, created and supported by the staff. And also more timely assistance for other issues.

Link's in the OP, so feel free to drop by!

Rohanxxx

May 8, 2019
plz help me in finding the movie tickets.....whenever i find the guy he hands over me taser....this occurs in loop...plz help me

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
plz help me in finding the movie tickets.....whenever i find the guy he hands over me taser....this occurs in loop...plz help me
I think you mean concert tickets to the Geminite concert in town. You can only buy those after you overhear Ashley and Veronica talking about a concert that's sold out during dinner at 18:00 (which is in your notes as things to do for your romantic evening with Claire). As far as the Taser is concerned, as TheDevian mentioned, you will need the Taser to "defeat a robber" (which is part of the MC's "Traveler" achievement).

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes