xnxc

Jan 6, 2020
Ah, man of the house, my eyes open after play this game, its introduce me a wide open world outside eroge and flash and sexy beach 3. its also the reason i following the forum btw

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
No, because of the fact that it's linked to the Steam achievements, you would have to purchase it from the Steam store.
There is always around steam games with achievements I have done it many times wont say how or where but yea its doable.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is always around steam games with achievements I have done it many times wont say how or where but yea its doable.
It's certainly doable, every protection and connection can be hacked - but unless somebody actually does the doable and shares it, there is no non-Steam version for Mac.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
It's certainly doable, every protection and connection can be hacked - but unless somebody actually does the doable and shares it, there is no non-Steam version for Mac.
I get that I was just correcting someone that said it "isn't possible since its linked through steam achievements that it HAS tro be purchased through steam"
Anything is possible just gotta look in the right places I checked a couple of my sources and put in a request for mac version if it gets done and I can verify no viruses or any other malware I'll link here along with vt scans etc.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I get that I was just correcting someone that said it "isn't possible since its linked through steam achievements that it HAS tro be purchased through steam"
Anything is possible just gotta look in the right places I checked a couple of my sources and put in a request for mac version if it gets done and I can verify no viruses or any other malware I'll link here along with vt scans etc.
If that's the case, don't you think a Mac version would have already been posted here? I mean, it's been on Steam for almost 3 years now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenGarden
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes