fsfssfsfsf

Mar 14, 2022
What logic is behind the dates?
I go with the same girl repeating the same save but she always wants almost everything different as if it were random
It's a bit annoying when you've been repeating it for about 1 hour (I didn't even know I had so much patience)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I go with the same girl repeating the same save but she always wants almost everything different as if it were random
It's a bit annoying when you've been repeating it for about 1 hour (I didn't even know I had so much patience)
Some of the date events are random indeed, like their initial talk where there would be hints what kind of response she likes, or say preferences at the movies. In case you're stuck, there is a "date walkthrough" where you can align answers to their questions.

Reactions: ZenGarden

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Some of the date events are random indeed, like their initial talk where there would be hints what kind of response she likes, or say preferences at the movies. In case you're stuck, there is a "date walkthrough" where you can align answers to their questions.
You mean, something... possibly.. like this?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a way to increase how often you encounter the robber? Apart from a few missing collectables, all I have left for 100% is escaping the robber, but I've only seen him three times all game despite walking around at night a lot, and getting the good outcome from trying to run could take an age at this rate.

Also, is there any reason to buy the cologne in the finished game? Does it give you charisma if you haven't already maxed it out? I seem to remember that was its purpose before the tanning booth was added.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a way to increase how often you encounter the robber? Apart from a few missing collectables, all I have left for 100% is escaping the robber, but I've only seen him three times all game despite walking around at night a lot, and getting the good outcome from trying to run could take an age at this rate.

Also, is there any reason to buy the cologne in the finished game? Does it give you charisma if you haven't already maxed it out? I seem to remember that was its purpose before the tanning booth was added.
The robber shows up randomly at night (RNG), but that is the only way to encounter him; walking around at night from place to place between 18:00 and 06:00.

If you look at your MC's achievements, General #8 (Traveler) has three things you need to do to complete that event chain:
  1. Find a wallet with some cash (it's best to do this during the day).
  2. Escape a robber (successfully run from him).
  3. Defeat a robber (use the taser).
Yes, that's what the cologne is for is to increase your charisma.

kumar180490

Apr 27, 2020
Hi I got to the Claire path and deleted the Dr.Mathews mail and it got stuck
1685648348256.png

and am not able to proceed.

I closed and tried opening the game again but it is crashing any help??

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi I got to the Claire path and deleted the Dr.Mathews mail and it got stuck
1685648348256.png

and am not able to proceed.

I closed and tried opening the game again but it is crashing any help??
I just responded to this exact same post here. There's no need to post it in two different threads.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Então queria que tivesse para Android também
Please remember this is an English forum. Our attempts to translate are usually Google and therefore quite poor.
_
Lembre-se de que este é um fórum em inglês. Nossas tentativas de tradução são geralmente do Google e, portanto, muito ruins.

Question Translated -
So I wish it had for Android too (Portuguese)

Answer -
Sorry; that won't happen for this game (or probably any other Faerin game).

Responder -
Desculpe; isso não acontecerá neste jogo (ou provavelmente em qualquer outro jogo Faerin).

jovanoti

Mar 19, 2019
As long as you got the game from here or Faerin's Patreon, there is no chance there is a virus in the game. If you got it from somewhere else, like 'WeHackOurPiratedDownloads.com", then I'd be more cautious :)
I download all games here, and I ask you beacuse I want to play this game.I am newbie in this, but I am download this game twice and Avast antivirus always say the same, that pc is infected with FileRepoMalware.Sorry, my english is bad

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I download all games here, and I ask you beacuse I want to play this game.I am newbie in this, but I am download this game twice and Avast antivirus always say the same, that pc is infected with FileRepoMalware.Sorry, my english is bad
Add the game's folder to your AV's exception list (whitelist). You may have to disable your AV first before you extract it.

Reactions: undefiniert
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes