♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm reaching the end of the game and wondered how many points of jealousy and suspicion I have to gather to trigger something...new?
Perhaps there is some kind of living walkthrough which could answer to my request? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm reaching the end of the game and wondered how many points of jealousy and suspicion I have to gather to trigger something...new?
Perhaps there is some kind of living walkthrough which could answer to my request? :)
Both the jealousy and suspicion stats need to be at 5 (max). :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
All right! I'm going to light the fire underneath so I can see what's going to happen. Looking forward :giggle:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is there a special way to get them to heat up their feelings?
I just tried to pick Veronica at the beach but Claire didn't react suspiciously unlike the first time, and yet this time they were very naughty together.
As for Ashley, there is no longer any possibility of making her jealous by watching a movie with Claire.
What's strange is that Claire is only wary of Veronica and MC's relationship getting closer when at first she tells MC to be careful not to let Ashley get too close.
And on the other hand, Ashley becomes jealous of Claire, without seeing that her big sister has become very intimate with the MC.
Well, that's a funny way of saying that love is blind :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just tried to pick Veronica at the beach but Claire didn't react suspiciously unlike the first time, and yet this time they were very naughty together.
As for Ashley, there is no longer any possibility of making her jealous by watching a movie with Claire.
What's strange is that Claire is only wary of Veronica and MC's relationship getting closer when at first she tells MC to be careful not to let Ashley get too close.
And on the other hand, Ashley becomes jealous of Claire, without seeing that her big sister has become very intimate with the MC.
The group yoga on Sat usually works.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, there's one way to get both of those stats raised. Join the girls on the rooftop on Saturday mornings and alternate pairing up with Veronica and Claire.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I see we have a second living walkthrough here. :giggle:
Thanks! You both. I was considering trying all the other methods, and to be honest, I'm a little tired of all the gridding week after week. I mean, every time you have a girl waiting for you at x time, there's another girl also waiting to get you on the other side of town. But if you only take care of one girl at a time, almost nothing happens for a week. Even if the grids of this game are the best that I have seen, I hope that the other two games are lighter in this area

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I see we have a second living walkthrough here. :giggle:
Thanks! You both. I was considering trying all the other methods, and to be honest, I'm a little tired of all the gridding week after week. I mean, every time you have a girl waiting for you at x time, there's another girl also waiting to get you on the other side of town. But if you only take care of one girl at a time, almost nothing happens for a week. Even if the grids of this game are the best that I have seen, I hope that the other two games are lighter in this area
There are a few of us. XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight and Sycho

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm a little curious about these achievements :unsure:
Are they like some kind of easter eggs?
Except for Diane and Pam/Angel, I completed all the other girls' "Achievements", but I searched hard but couldn't find anything about them.
image_724.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm a little curious about these achievements :unsure:
Are they like some kind of easter eggs?
Except for Diane and Pam/Angel, I completed all the other girls' "Achievements", but I searched hard but couldn't find anything about them.
View attachment 3304412
16 is the secret ending. You will unlock that once you complete the rest of the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I'll wait until I proceed the "thinking about the future" on the bed, but all the girls have one or two of these undiscovered achievements as well :unsure:
Yup, you need to fill every other questline, including completing the movie quiz, and unlock all scenes in the gallery and collectibles lying around.

Reactions: TheDevian

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
, including completing the movie quiz
Wait! What do you mean by “complete the quiz”. I already did this on a date with Ashley. Should I do it more than once? Well, IIRC, the movie theather's clerc told the Mc that he could always come back to take the quiz. Is this part of the completion you were talking about?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wait! What do you mean by “complete the quiz”. I already did this on a date with Ashley. Should I do it more than once? Well, IIRC, the movie theather's clerc told the Mc that he could always come back to take the quiz. Is this part of the completion you were talking about?
That wasn't the movie quiz, this one is. You have to answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes