7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I figured this had cheat codes to eliminate much of the repetitive grind.
Is there one not listed on the OP?
LOL I tried downloading the Save file, and EVERY method listed weren't effective, Oh but there IS one way through cloud, but I have to PAY for a file that is larger than 1GB

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I figured this had cheat codes to eliminate much of the repetitive grind.
Is there one not listed on the OP?
LOL I tried downloading the Save file, and EVERY method listed weren't effective, Oh but there IS one way through cloud, but I have to PAY for a file that is larger than 1GB
First, there are cheats built in, you don't need anything else, just finish the tutorial to unlock it.
Second, most of the grind was removed years ago. there are only a few repetitive events remaining. (Do NOT change anyone's stats, you will break the game).
3rd, I have no idea what you mean about struggling getting a save, there are likely some posted here, but that will skip most of the game for you, and then why bother playing? Just use the gallery unlock cheat, and watch them, as someone else mentioned.

Reactions: undefiniert

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
First, there are cheats built in, you don't need anything else, just finish the tutorial to unlock it.
Second, most of the grind was removed years ago. there are only a few repetitive events remaining. (Do NOT change anyone's stats, you will break the game).
3rd, I have no idea what you mean about struggling getting a save, there are likely some posted here, but that will skip most of the game for you, and then why bother playing? Just use the gallery unlock cheat, and watch them, as someone else mentioned.
I came on here to delete my comment since I found what I was looking for in the cellphone.
Thank you for good advice on a good game.

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 24, 2020
Android port?
No but game 4 years
No android
Old game
Old version unity

Actually, Android phones can run Unity and Unreal Engine games
just now, cell phone in 2023
already using the best chipset
games in the class of unity and unreal engine
very capable

but only the developer is lazy to make the game for android
try to make the game on android, you're sure to have a lot of followers on his Patreon

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No but game 4 years
No android
Old game
Old version unity

Actually, Android phones can run Unity and Unreal Engine games
just now, cell phone in 2023
already using the best chipset
games in the class of unity and unreal engine
very capable

but only the developer is lazy to make the game for android
try to make the game on android, you're sure to have a lot of followers on his Patreon
Get your facts straight. Laziness has nothing to do with why Faerin didn't do an Android port; it's a simple business decision - Android ports wouldn't generate the income to warrant having it ported to that device. The same reason why certain languages were removed from both games - sales were low in the countries where Faerin had translations available so there was no reason to include other languages; such as Turkish or Polish. So why bother to provide something if it's not going to generate a profitable revenue? Just because...?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Get your facts straight. Laziness has nothing to do with why Faerin didn't do an Android port; it's a simple business decision - Android ports wouldn't generate the income to warrant having it ported to that device. The same reason why certain languages were removed from both games - sales were low in the countries where Faerin had translations available so there was no reason to include other languages; such as Turkish or Polish. So why bother to provide something if it's not going to generate a profitable revenue? Just because...?
Besides of it, game was really made for the personal computers. Mouse gestures, renders resolution etc... porting this game to phone screen would double the work, and like you said income is not guaranteed...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, if you do not cook a five course meal right now and deliver it to my door, it must be because you are lazy.

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Will I miss anything if I maxed out MC's stats at the start? Just want to get through the story but I don't want to miss anything because I'm already "too good".

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Will I miss anything if I maxed out MC's stats at the start? Just want to get through the story but I don't want to miss anything because I'm already "too good".
You mean learning on the computer and going to the gym? No worries, at certain points you will need the higher stats but the "lower progression" will still happen. It doesn't matter whether you first get all your stats and money or only when you need it, same experience.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nothing useful in log file I also installed all the C++ Redistribute OBS using Windows 11
If you have access to your Nvidia's Control Panel, go into "Manage 3d settings" and disable V-Sync. If the problem still occurs, go back into the Nvidia Control Panel again and disable anti-aliasing.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes