RPGM Completed Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen [v1.0] [Suzuya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes
Mar 12, 2018
This game does not have multiple endings, as it is a linear story. Technically the game shows "The End" or some variation of it after Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Additional Episodes, but they aren't like branching endings, they happen in order of the story and contribute to Ex's fetish as a whole, so I consider them connected. Same story, just gaps in time. There isn't any real bad endings because all parts end somewhat the same, with Ex and Sera being a loving couple while embracing Ex's fetish in a consensual, reasonable manner. I could argue MAYBE Part 3, but that's up for debate.
Well, I got pissed off by the end of Part 3, it definitely looked like a complete betrayal on Cera's side (I don't think that it can be debated), so I didn't actually read Part 4 and Additional Episodes yet. Also in Part 2 she cheats with the minister on the plantation, it was definitely 100% netorare, not netorase. I'm also not sure how there can be Uno Reverse card after that last scene in Part 3, lol. I'd really rather see Ex killing the king, or at least him trying to do it (and being stopped by Cera) while he had the opportunity. It would be completely in character for him, considering his earlier outbursts. The king being executed, like you said in one of your comments, would be cool too, it seemed that Batu wanted to do it. . . But I guess the plot goes a different way?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Well, I got pissed off by the end of Part 3, it definitely looked like a complete betrayal on Cera's side (I don't think that it can be debated), so I didn't actually read Part 4 and Additional Episodes yet. Also in Part 2 she cheats with the minister on the plantation, it was definitely 100% netorare, not netorase. I'm also not sure how there can be Uno Reverse card after that last scene in Part 3, lol. I'd really rather see Ex killing the king, or at least him trying to do it (and being stopped by Cera) while he had the opportunity. It would be completely in character for him, considering his earlier outbursts. The king being executed, like you said in one of your comments, would be cool too, it seemed that Batu wanted to do it. . . But I guess the plot goes a different way?
Part 4 and Additional Episodes are tame compared to Part 3, that was the most netorare it got. And while it was obviously the most heart-wrenching, it was also one of the very few times you got to see Sera talk in such a primal and visceral manner (I had fun writing all those long, gut-punching sentences of hers). I also believe that while yes, she gives into her own desires, Sera's still a good wife. She never leaves Ex for the king like you'd expect from such a situation, and completely respects Ex and his wishes/fetishes; she also specifically says that in order for Ex to completely enjoy his fetish she's willing to let go of any reservations she has, even if it hurts her when she does. It's one thing to idolize someone, it's another to love someone, and she definitely loves Ex. But hey, what do I know, maybe I'm just trying to justify her actions, lol.

Part 2 gets pretty well explained via Sera's side-stories in the recollection room after you complete either Part 4 or the Additional Episodes, forgot which one, but it gives context to scenes such as the one you're referring to.

And yes, there is, albeit in an unusual way, an uno reverse card moment in the final moments of the game where they attempt to show how Ex comes out on top, though it depends on how you perceive it.

Mar 12, 2018
Part 4 and Additional Episodes are tame compared to Part 3, that was the most netorare it got. And while it was obviously the most heart-wrenching, it was also one of the very few times you got to see Sera talk in such a primal and visceral manner (I had fun writing all those long, gut-punching sentences of hers). I also believe that while yes, she gives into her own desires, Sera's still a good wife. She never leaves Ex for the king like you'd expect from such a situation, and completely respects Ex and his wishes/fetishes; she also specifically says that in order for Ex to completely enjoy his fetish she's willing to let go of any reservations she has, even if it hurts her when she does. It's one thing to idolize someone, it's another to love someone, and she definitely loves Ex. But hey, what do I know, maybe I'm just trying to justify her actions, lol.

Part 2 gets pretty well explained via Sera's side-stories in the recollection room after you complete either Part 4 or the Additional Episodes, forgot which one, but it gives context to scenes such as the one you're referring to.

And yes, there is, albeit in an unusual way, an uno reverse card moment in the final moments of the game where they attempt to show how Ex comes out on top, though it depends on how you perceive it.
I'll just quote myself from animesharing, lol.

" At the end of the Aftermath section Ex enters the room where Cera and the king are, she doesn't even look at him while being horny for the king's dick and then tells Ex off when he asks her to go home with him. After Ex leaves, feeling broken and defeated, Cera tells the king that she loves him and is going to become his, though she then comes back to Ex anyway. In the After Aftermath and Additional Scenario sections, it's never addressed or mentioned and the king is out of the picture without any explanation, kind of. More than anything it just feels like inconsistent writing, because in Additional Scenario Cera does show that she cares about Ex and she's even ready to kill herself when she thinks that he's dead. I think it's just lazy writing."

Also about this blackmail with the viscount/minister and the plantation. . . It's kind of dumb, considering how much Cera is appreciated by the king. Even if she did kill both of them she would go unpunished. Or she could have just reported them to the king and be done with it. Objectively she is the most influential woman in the kingdom at the level of a queen. So to me, it seemed more like an excuse for her to get a dick.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018

" At the end of the Aftermath section Ex enters the room where Cera and the king are, she doesn't even look at him while being horny for the king's dick and then tells Ex off when he asks her to go home with him. After Ex leaves, feeling broken and defeated, Cera tells the king that she loves him and is going to become his, though she then comes back to Ex anyway. In the After Aftermath and Additional Scenario sections, it's never addressed or mentioned and the king is out of the picture without any explanation, kind of. More than anything it just feels like inconsistent writing, because in Additional Scenario Cera does show that she cares about Ex and she's even ready to kill herself when she thinks that he's dead. I think it's just lazy writing."

Also about this blackmail with the viscount/minister and the plantation. . . It's kind of dumb, considering how much Cera is appreciated by the king. Even if she did kill both of them she would go unpunished. Or she could have just reported them to the king and be done with it. Objectively she is the most influential woman in the kingdom at the level of a queen. So to me, it seemed more like an excuse for her to get a dick.
Do be aware that the Additional Scenario portion was DLC of some sorts, it was written after parts 1-4 were completed, perhaps to give the game somewhat of a better concrete ending alongside additional content which might explain why the writing feels inconsistent. I will also say that there is such a thing as romantic attraction and sexual attraction, and that they can be two completely different things. I won't defend her actions at the end of Part 3, but I will say that you can perceive different people in different ways, and netorase play complicates that even further. I haven't been in their sort of relationship, but I did have a partner who had a lot of romantic attraction to me, but no sexual attraction in general.

While true that she was the most influential woman in the kingdom, she technically also removes that label from her as soon as she marries Ex. She gives up her role as one of the strongest knights in the kingdom and rejects the king of all people to be with, who learns and actually stops being an asshole near the end of the game. She lives in a small house with her husband rather than an extravagant mansion, and specifically wants to work two jobs of her own volition to help Ex with college. To stop an AV scheme she volunteers her own body to expose them rather than using her own power to do it. She was influential, not anymore, and from her actions it seems clear that she doesn't want that sort of power, otherwise she would have accepted/used it long ago. She only uses it when it comes to Ex's safety.

The king also seems fair in jurisdiction, pardoning Ex for chastising him in front of his face and openly condemning his minister when needed; he also respects the relationship between Ex and Sera rather than use his power for his own gain; with all this in mind, there is the very real possibility that the king actually does not pardon Sera for murdering the both of them. This isn't just some petty crime, it's between two influential figures of the new world, both of which contributed to the country's prosperity (albeit Sera fits under that category too). Samuel loves her, yes, but not enough that he is blind to reason; Killing is a much greater felony than blackmail after all. You also have to consider emotional mindsets, as these are not only two men she's had to deal with basically as a sex slave, but are also representations of abusive power that she knows can deal massive damage to her entire livelihood. Her baseline is to not let Ex get hurt or affected, and if that means having to appease the two men temporarily, then to her it was worth it than to risk getting separated from Ex. Reporting to the king might be the better choice, though you then have to consider evidence and all that kind of stuff to get them convicted, otherwise he'll just seem like a tyrant in the eyes of the public. But also yes, it was probably also just a way for her to get dicked, lol.

Mar 12, 2018
While true that she was the most influential woman in the kingdom, she technically also removes that label from her as soon as she marries Ex. She gives up her role as one of the strongest knights in the kingdom and rejects the king of all people to be with, who learns and actually stops being an asshole near the end of the game. She lives in a small house with her husband rather than an extravagant mansion, and specifically wants to work two jobs of her own volition to help Ex with college. To stop an AV scheme she volunteers her own body to expose them rather than using her own power to do it. She was influential, not anymore, and from her actions it seems clear that she doesn't want that sort of power, otherwise she would have accepted/used it long ago. She only uses it when it comes to Ex's safety.

The king also seems fair in jurisdiction, pardoning Ex for chastising him in front of his face and openly condemning his minister when needed; he also respects the relationship between Ex and Sera rather than use his power for his own gain; with all this in mind, there is the very real possibility that the king actually does not pardon Sera for murdering the both of them. This isn't just some petty crime, it's between two influential figures of the new world, both of which contributed to the country's prosperity (albeit Sera fits under that category too). Samuel loves her, yes, but not enough that he is blind to reason; Killing is a much greater felony than blackmail after all. You also have to consider emotional mindsets, as these are not only two men she's had to deal with basically as a sex slave, but are also representations of abusive power that she knows can deal massive damage to her entire livelihood. Her baseline is to not let Ex get hurt or affected, and if that means having to appease the two men temporarily, then to her it was worth it than to risk getting separated from Ex. Reporting to the king might be the better choice, though you then have to consider evidence and all that kind of stuff to get them convicted, otherwise he'll just seem like a tyrant in the eyes of the public. But also yes, it was probably also just a way for her to get dicked, lol.
I didn't mean that she "had been" the most influential, but that she IS at the moment of Part 2. The interactions with the king don't show that he's "impartial", rather, they show that he has a crush on Cera and makes exceptions for her. To me, it seemed that he spares Ex because he's her husband, first and foremost, not because the king is "fair". Well and maybe because Ex also saved Cera's life so the king feels that he owns him. Also, as Cera mentioned herself, she could have just beaten both of them to a pulp. If you remember the situation, after she threatened them they were already ready to give up (because she was right about being in power), but she herself said something along the lines "where are you dicks guys?". It would be more believable if the minister also promised her to help Ex pass his exam. Also, considering her power she could have probably escaped together with Ex even if she became "wanted for murder". She pretty much single-handedly made the revolution possible, after all. And you can see how she still stayed "in power" at the end of the last plantation scene where she threatened the old man. Rather than being blackmailed, it seemed like her using them for their dicks with an excuse of being threatened, lol.

It was mentioned that they were paid a lot of money and that their house is kind of luxurious, so IDK what you are talking about them being poor, lol. She herself said that she continued to work to not become lazy or something. Though this is kind of funny from the gameplay perspective as you could earn 100k by killings monsters for 10 minutes and if you've grinded a bit before the final boss you'll have a lot of money. Why would she be anyone other than an adventurer in the world where monsters are everywhere is a mystery. Then again it's just gameplay, from the gameplay perspective Ex is the most useful character, lol.

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I didn't mean that she "had been" the most influential, but that she IS at the moment of Part 2. The interactions with the king don't show that he's "impartial", rather, they show that he has a crush on Cera and makes exceptions for her. To me, it seemed that he spares Ex because he's her husband, first and foremost, not because the king is "fair". Well and maybe because Ex also saved Cera's life so the king feels that he owns him. Also, as Cera mentioned herself, she could have just beaten both of them to a pulp. If you remember the situation, after she threatened them they were already ready to give up (because she was right about being in power), but she herself said something along the lines "where are you dicks guys?". It would be more believable if the minister also promised her to help Ex pass his exam. Also, considering her power she could have probably escaped together with Ex even if she became "wanted for murder". She pretty much single-handedly made the revolution possible, after all.

It was mentioned that they were paid a lot of money and that their house is kind of luxurious, so IDK what you are talking about them being poor, lol. She herself said that she continued to work to not become lazy or something. Though this is kind of funny from the gameplay perspective as you could earn 100k by killings monsters for 10 minutes and if you've grinded a bit before the final boss you'll have a lot of money. Why would she be anyone other than an adventurer in the world where monsters are everywhere is a mystery. Then again it's just gameplay, from the gameplay perspective Ex is the most useful character, lol.
During the scenes with the minister and the viscount is when she loses basically all of her influence since it happens after she marries Ex, because while she was a former knight, she isn't at that moment, meaning any of her actions need to be treated like that of a regular civilian; just because you used to be a police officer doesn't mean you have the same authority as a citizen. She also hasn't gotten into contact with the king yet, so none of their deals have been struck yet. That also applies with her and the king when it comes to serious issues such as felonies, because preferential treatment looks bad on a king.

In terms of the king, I meant that he doesn't really seem corrupt or is willing to exacerbate power for his own gains against anyone forcefully; he will certainly tempt others or offer them his wealth in exchange for favors, but I don't think he'd automatically pardon Sera for committing murder against two influential figures, even if the case was blackmail; after all, what's stopping her from doing that again if the situation arises once more? Should he pardon those murders as well if she does? That's what I think he's more fair about.

Ah, I didn't mean to make it sound like they were poor, just that they chose to live somewhere homely and decently normal rather than a mansion or something in a private neighborhood or whatever; They want to live a normal life. I do also want to point out the fact that in one of the conversations with Ex and Sera, Sera looks in a magazine to find new inventions such as the microwave, vacuum cleaner, and washer/dryer, all of which Ex remarks on being expensive, so they aren't uber rich either. In terms of being an adventurer, I'm sure she'd have to venture pretty far to slay monsters, and as a housewife to Ex, she probably wouldn't want to do that. There is also the very real chance that she somehow gets murdered if she gets caught off-guard, so perhaps she also didn't want to risk that either.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I expected an mc with a backbone. Not some loser shit. He literally takes shit from everyone NPC and almost kills himself saving them. I mean what the shit is that
Alas, that's just what comes with NTR games, a lot of MC's don't have backbones; just like with harem MC's being dense, NTR MC's are usually crafted that way for a reason. For one party to dominate, the other must be in some form lesser, otherwise the fall from grace that's a staple of the genre doesn't work. I kind of expect that in some way when it comes to these types of games so that when it happens it happens, and when it doesn't, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Even in this game it's a bit different from the normal NTR genre as you can't just insert yourself into the person doing the cucking because of how its specifically designed to make you sympathize with Ex what with how fleshed out the other NPC's are, so if you don't enjoy NTR, you REALLY won't like this, but it's a paradise of content otherwise.

Deltaecho6

Jul 2, 2021
Alas, that's just what comes with NTR games, a lot of MC's don't have backbones; just like with harem MC's being dense, NTR MC's are usually crafted that way for a reason. For one party to dominate, the other must be in some form lesser, otherwise the fall from grace that's a staple of the genre doesn't work. I kind of expect that in some way when it comes to these types of games so that when it happens it happens, and when it doesn't, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Even in this game it's a bit different from the normal NTR genre as you can't just insert yourself into the person doing the cucking because of how its specifically designed to make you sympathize with Ex what with how fleshed out the other NPC's are, so if you don't enjoy NTR, you REALLY won't like this, but it's a paradise of content otherwise.
I agree on this. Also this game created very good emotional connection between the MC and female. Like at some parts of the game the MC states that his heart bursts out by seeing Sera violated by others. This is actually what some people in the real world dig in and have fetishes on. Combat is also not that hard. Really good game who love NTR.
I think the NTR aspect of this game is quite close to another game called- To Be At Your Side: Beloved Wife Inseminated.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting given the nature of these kinds of games. But Ex having those monologues and stuff just had me raise my hopes up that he'd finally do something. A shame they didn't decide to do some fancy ending especially if you got all the secret op items for Ex.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
I know it’s been a while since anyone posted here, but I recently found out there’s a sequel to this game. Made by the same developer with several more woman in it.

I can’t find much on where I can download it, or if it’s even translated. If anyone has any information on this please let me know.

This is the sequels supposed named: “ Kako Sakuhin 5 Title No Fuufu-Tachi Ga Isekai Ni Shoukan Sarete Rankou Shitari Swapping Shitari Suru Hanashi”

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
I know it’s been a while since anyone posted here, but I recently found out there’s a sequel to this game. Made by the same developer with several more woman in it.

I can’t find much on where I can download it, or if it’s even translated. If anyone has any information on this please let me know.

This is the sequels supposed named: “ Kako Sakuhin 5 Title No Fuufu-Tachi Ga Isekai Ni Shoukan Sarete Rankou Shitari Swapping Shitari Suru Hanashi”
nah bro its some weird another world wife swapping game. it has almost no story just characters from past games dropped in together having sex. even the cg is normal. dont waste your time on it coz thats the reason nobody has translated it properly yet.

Reactions: MrNoice

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019

After 2 years and 1 month of been here and created my account, This is my first comment in the f95zone forum. before this i actually feel did not have any need to comment, but after reading this thread, i feel the need to comment.

now i am not an expert cuckolding/netorase etc, however i once being involved in this kind of lifestyle and talk/discuss with a numbers of people that have been living in this lifestyle.

i still remember there one of the advice from a married couple about cuckolding, what ever you heard from your partner, or whatever she said during your partner sex with other guy, dont take it seriously especially when the sex is too good and your partner has lose control of herself. at that moment she could said many things because of her losing control to desire, drunk and high in lust. you need to be understand, what ever she said at that time should be treated as the cuckolding play, not the true reality of herself. if you cant handle things like this, then never involve in cuckolding, these type of lifestyle is not for you.

the wife also did share some of her feeling and experience. as she said, there are a numbers of times, when the sex with the "bull" or other guys, becomes too good, too sexual, she loose herself, and she feels like in love. at that moment, she had said many things during the sex, like "i love you", "i am yours", "you own this pussy" "i want to be fuck with his cock everyday". but after everything is finish, all of those words lose any meaning, it doesnt mean anything anymore, as her real self doesnt feel like that. all of the words is someone that drunk and high in sexual desire and lust, someone that lost control of her mind and body at that moment.

to share their experience, during the earlier stages of the lifestyle, the first time her wife lose control, she said "i love you and my body belong to you" to the bull, her husband like to watch, so he is beside her, (it is one of their rule that the husband must be presence every time), after everything is finish, she fall into a short nap and the bull leave their house. when she wake up, she gain her mind and remember everything that has happened, she feels so guilty, hug her husband, explained that everything she said is not true and apologize non-stop. she said at the time she feels like want to cry. but the husband just accept her apology and said he knows that she doesnt really mean it. the next few weeks after that, the wife being extra gentle and caring because she afraid her husband would hate and stop loving her.

this is one example of this situation happened in reality. i have heard, read and being told similar kind of stories by others that have involve in cuckolding. and there are other kind of consequences. some husband/bf feel deeply affected by it, he really effected by it and it effected the relationship, in which later on usually lead to break up. some husband/bf feels effected by it but not too deeply, however he forbid or did not give permission for his partner to have sex with the previous guy ever again. and some husband/bf totally stop cuckolding lifestyle after that, maybe the shock what has happen made their fetish disappear.

now, to the game. i just give my opinion a bit regarding chapter 3 ending. if we read carefully the monologue, ex knows, if he really grab his wife hand and drag her self out, she would 100 percent follow him back home. but he did not. the husband could also put a knife into his neck and said, if you dont follow be me back home, i would kill myself. would the wife still stay on the bed after that, nope, she would jump from the bed immediately and goes home with him. but the husband did not do that. if the husband really want to stop it, he would give his all in stopping it, and if the wife see the husband really want to stop it and strongly against it , the wife would immediately stop and follow him back home. but husband did not do that. there are many ways that the husband could do to stop it, but he did not. the desire of cuckolding really take over him. in my opinion, the last scene of the chapter is kinda like a choice to the husband given by her wife. would you drag me back home and stop this cuckolding all together or you totally commit to your fetish desire without any hesitant and regret? the king create the situation, but the wife allowed it to happen, to finally have a conclusion regarding her husband dilemma. at that time, the husband still unclear about his feeling, and confuse, he want to cuckolding but often time feels regret and resistant. i think the scene is try deliver that (although the execution of the delivery is not very good), which is why after she back home in the afternoon, their kiss, the wife said to her husband like dont ever regret this okay. (i forgot the exact words). what the wife want the husband to understand, if he want to cuckolding, he should truly enjoy it, and dont feel regret after after its happened and hesitant about it.

the other thing that the scene and ending i believe want to tell us is, whatever the wife said during sex with other guy when she lost herself is not real or true. no matter how good the sex is, what she said when she lost herself in lust and desire and what ever happened. she would always back to be with her husband and she would only belong to him. it is kinda a show of proof to her husband that he did not have to be afraid to indulge his fetish, he did not have to be scared and worried of losing her, because she would only truly love him and they would always be together. the reality is the most important person for her is her husband and nothing and no one could change that. that is what i get from the ending. again the execution of the story is not good and the intending message need more explanation and to be better delivered. poor execution, delivery and lack of explanation have been one of the most glaring weakness in the game. the writer should not expect everyone that play the game really understand the complexity of netorase fetish. people said action is louder than words, its true, however in this kind of game that have a really complex fetish like netorase, concrete and comprehensive explanation regarding the situation need to be given.

my other opinion is, the gamers should have been given a choice of dragging the wife back home or leave. without any choices, the path of the game would go to more heavy netorase with some kind of submissive tendency from the husband. not all netorase lover, love submissive leaning husband, there are others that prefer more dominant husband in netorase, (i dunno why japanese netorase games obsess with submissive leaning husband in their games, is it related with their culture ? who knows). even if the wife be drag back home, the game can still be continue to develop as netorase game but with more dominant husband. the game should have been develop to have a choice between more submissive or dominant husband. then the game would be a lot better.

for the later chapter, i agree with you with the lazy writing. they should explain why and how the king out of the picture. does the husband did not give permission for it anymore? or does the wife did not want to do it with the king anymore, persuade ex and ex accept his wife request (which is unlikely, as the story indicate, whatever her husband desire, she would do everything to fulfill it but still, it could happen) ? or did the king did not requested it anymore as he feels that even after all that happened and whatever he do he wont get the wife to be with him, the wife would only truly love and only want to be with her husband, so he finally give up in trying ? (some japanese netorase novel in soyocu like to use this plot, the other guy try everything that he can do to make the girl fall and belong to him, but he failed, so he totally gives up, even did not want to have sex with the girl anymore) .

and for chapter 5, in which the wife want to kill herself after she thought her husband had died. the game try to build up this scenario but the delivery are not very good. i get what the chapter 5 want to deliver. the wife truly loves the husband, she cant live without him, without him in her life she would rather die and life lose all the meaning. her husband is the most most most important thing for her and she live for her husband. yeah i get what the chapter want to tell us. but the writer can do better than this right. the way the chapter is wrote is not good, but i guess the meaning that want to be delivered is satisfactory. i think the writer can write a better story and plot to deliver the same meaning.

chapter 4 and 5 also want to deliver, to show that, every netorase/cuckolding that would happen, need the husband permission. the husband needs to agreed and said okay for it to happen, and it is kinda a rule or understanding agreed by both husband and wife. the wife would only do it if the husband allowed it. the writer keep stressing this point, again and again.

overall, the game is a heavy netorase with submissive leaning husband game. it is truly explore the deep fetish of netorase and for those who understand the fetish, they would understand the game. i think the writer of the game have deep understanding and knows the complex dynamic of this fetish. however it is not perfect in term of delivery and story telling. some of the plot are quite lazy and convenience writing. the writer of the game could do better. and i also repeat my earlier opinion that the game would be a lot better if we have a choice of dragging back the wife back home. it would be better if we have a choice of between a submissive leaning husband or a more dominant husband cuckolding/netorase.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Is there anyone with a 100% file of this game? Save is not working for me even tho its working on majority of my other games, and getting through it in one sitting gonna be kinda hard lol

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020

It is probably evidence of how well conceived this game is that you and another commenter just spent several rounds discussing not how hot the sex scenes were, but the actual morality behind the heroine's actions and what (for lack of a better word) 'ethical NTRase' is. You obviously cared about the characters -- Sera and Ex, the King, Keith, Balaam, Locke, even Batu. Interesting, isn't it? :)
I will agree with Weeeed above that the scene at the end of the aftermath, though apparently over the top (given how much we empathize with both Ex and Sera at this point), is meant as play. I agree: Sera (and the king) are sort of telling Ex that, if he really is into this fetish, he has to commit to it; if he has any qualms and doubts, if he is lying to himself about it, then it is not going to work, because these doubts and lies will eat at his love for Sera and ultimately destroy their relationship.

Is that the case IRL? I doubt it, even though I've never been in such a situation. We're always play-acting to some extent and doing half-way things, and nobody really wants to commit to something (especially a fetish) ALL the way to its very end... so this is probably as unrealistic as stories about perfect love. This is an attempt at expressing perfection within the confines of this fetish, and I can admire it for that reason (despite several literary shortcomings, the attempt itself is indeed praiseworthy). And, just as we wish all happiness to the lovers in perfect love stories, I wish Sera and Ex happiness in their wonderful and loving marriage. However unrealistic it may be, as characters, I hope they will go on NTR-happily ever after, with Sera having as many lovers as her lustful heart desires and Ex supporting and nurturing her libido in this wonderful quest of hers.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes