kaffeepot

Nov 18, 2017
this game is not bad but i missed the ahnoter charackter Jblue and his famelie and co. wye ever new side Charaktere
and not the quast finish, this make old side Charaktere ussless. Syr fore my english its bad xD

Reactions: jcgan

Poldon

Mar 31, 2022
Does anyone know where I can find cheats? that I'm stuck at a certain point and can't move forward that they always kill me

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
A few points that interest me:
1) Are there scenes with (mysterious ninja girl?) If so, what path do you need to take to activate them.
2) Are there any scenes with (the huge guy) if I put him in JAIL? Or are the scenes with him only in an abandoned building?
3)Is there a WAY to save the killer in the hotel? What should I do? Does killing a black man at the very beginning of the game really change the plot that much? o_O

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
A few points that interest me:
1) Are there scenes with (mysterious ninja girl?) If so, what path do you need to take to activate them.
2) Are there any scenes with (the huge guy) if I put him in JAIL? Or are the scenes with him only in an abandoned building?
3)Is there a WAY to save the killer in the hotel? What should I do? Does killing a black man at the very beginning of the game really change the plot that much? o_O
watch the walkthrough

• Angry
Reactions: Pa3uk
Jan 20, 2022
I am going to play this game for the first time and I noticed that there are battles. I want some advice from the players on how to win each battle.

Nelue123

Jun 6, 2022
The scenes doesn't change, its just one picture and then they ends for me, audio loops normally in the background

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes