Jan 13, 2021
This game/update seems to be broken. I cannot play the update. Still stuck in that room with this "Shop Ninja"!?!? Does anyone have a solution please? :confused:

Last edited:

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
I hope in the future there it will be maybe something like a mind control event or criminal, I don't know

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
This is definitely one of those games where cheating feels encouraged. You don't earn enough to pay for the supplies you need to win battles. For anyone who doesn't know how to cheat, there are online RPGM save editor apps that you can use to modify your saves. I highly encourage their use for this game unless you like only winning about 30% of your fights.

Reactions: Planmaster

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Ah the curse of Daz 3D strikes again, transforming pretty women into horrifying abominations whenever the slightest expression is applied...

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am unable to continue with my save game. The quest log says I am to take the portal, but I see no portal. The only thing there is the item seller NPC.

Reactions: Ekzar

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
This is definitely one of those games where cheating feels encouraged. You don't earn enough to pay for the supplies you need to win battles. For anyone who doesn't know how to cheat, there are online RPGM save editor apps that you can use to modify your saves. I highly encourage their use for this game unless you like only winning about 30% of your fights.
They only do that because the dev decide to make them enemies so hard to deal with even will fully leveled up and so time consuming

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

notrealvin

Mar 16, 2019
im sure im not the only one who thinks that in the last couple of updates, in order to achieve "more playable time" as new update release, the developer just increased and added a huge amount of RPG fighting that make it very difficult to continue the story, and the real updated contents renders are very small. finished a "boss fight" a few new renders just to end up with another difficult "boss fight".
i get it, it's a mixed RPG story driven, but looks like the devs chose the easy way to continue and release updates just for the sake of release to satisfies fans, and keep them in the story, but it's not a real updates that the fans are looking for. realy dissapointing

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is the wt really needed? btw will I be locked out stuff for being too slutty or locked into some guy that I dont want or Im free to be a slut while still choose who I will bang?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
is the wt really needed? btw will I be locked out stuff for being too slutty or locked into some guy that I dont want or Im free to be a slut while still choose who I will bang?
The walkthrough isn't necessary. You can usually choose who you want to bang. If you get beat in fights, though, you won't get to choose. That's partly why there's discussion above about cheating. Not having enough corruption will definitely prevent you from some options, and I'm not sure if you need a certain level of justice points to avoid certain options.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Nov 8, 2023
She doesn't have to, but if she did, it's 100% justified. Manila may be a good cop but she has a bit of corruption in her, it all really depends on the situation. Whether something is canonical or not doesn't matter in my opinion, the game has many choices that lead us to different paths and that's what I like most about it because it's up to us whether Manila will follow the path of corruption or the path of justice.
The point is that she can choose corruption path, but still be a good person. I mean she can avoid killing people, but embrace blackmailing - in that case she will be not as bad person as she could be, if she decided to kill people. I think she is open to make sacrifices and accept blackmail, but she would never kill, when she have a choice to make right decision

Nov 8, 2023
For example let's take a look at first encounter. When she defeats J.Blue, she have 2 options. Kill him or arrest him. According to information, we know about Manila, she is a good cop, who tries to make right decisions. That's why she obviously chose to arrest him. But then J.Blue suggests her 5000$, and Manila recalls, that she has 2000$ debts. She understands, that taking a bribe is not a good idea, but overdue rent is a bad thing too. That's why she decides to take a bribe, confirming that main game's title is Manila' weak spot. She always gets in blackmail situations and she can't avoid them. Because that's her destiny

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
One of the more annoying things is having to equip each outfit with gear, or having to remove all equipment from an outfit every time you change out of it, so you can equip the next outfit with the best stuff.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes