3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
yup and it shows 'no saves to be imported' yes both chapters are patched using links from first page

i really appreciate the help
At the end of week 1 when it says to name your save you need to click and type a name on the keyboard the tap the enter button for it to be exported properly.

Jul 30, 2018
ok looks like another game im gonna have to give up playing i completed patched and unpatched versions of D1-7 now both says incompatible have fun for those of you that can get and keep this working

Reactions: Starkmk87

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
At the end of week 1 when it says to name your save you need to click and type a name on the keyboard the tap the enter button for it to be exported properly.
i reached that point but clicking does nothing so saved manually, tried importing maunally too but files within load screen of chapter 2 state incompatible

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i reached that point but clicking does nothing so saved manually, tried importing maunally too but files within load screen of chapter 2 state incompatible
You got this screen on week one and typed in a name?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then tapped the enter key and waited for the game to acknowledge the success and it switch to the next screen?

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
oookay apparently you were meant to type INTO the dialogue box which is were i can see people getting confused

when you reach the end of chapter 1 and the dialogue that pops up to save you game, with the background of the naked ballerina, click that box and type something and hit enter, then it goes back to the main menu, start chapter 2 click start and you'll see save file with the name you gave it previously

if this was made much clearer earlier people wouldnt have this confusion

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
You got this screen on week one and typed in a name?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then tapped the enter key and waited for the game to acknowledge the success and it switch to the next screen?
just figured it out mate, i didnt realize you were to type into that box but yes i got it now

thank you so very much for your patience sir

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
NOW looking at the opening scene of week 2...why was rachels character model different from her dialogue model in week 1

like in week 1 her in world model was completely different yet when she spoke she had that little silver haired tanned model next to the dialogue

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
is there a non-mega or compressed version of patch? for some unknown reason, once the file hits 1 gig on Mega... it crashes my browser and closes all tabs when attempting to 'compile' post download. It doesn't even keep the file, or I wouldn't ask for a different source.

Reactions: amber77

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
is there a non-mega or compressed version of patch? for some unknown reason, once the file hits 1 gig on Mega... it crashes my browser and closes all tabs when attempting to 'compile' post download. It doesn't even keep the file, or I wouldn't ask for a different source.
I ended up having to get the mega desktop app. Sometimes firefox manages the entire.

Reactions: dramallama

Mobadus

Apr 6, 2019
i just figured it out on mine. i extracted the whole patch in game folder...incompatible. went into the actual patch folder(MaouSamaWeek2-Final-Patch) and moved patch.rpa to the game folder reloaded game and it showed all my game saves as working.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes