3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Didn't check thread before downloading. As soon as I finish downloading 2.06, final drops. :ROFLMAO:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, it is hilarious. Pretty linear but I like the content. Also it seems like there are 67 potential girls that can be impregnated? Like a free buffet.

This is the week 2 final, week 3 will start after maou-sama zero (ova´s)
What ova's?

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
BTW, why certain characters have no matching renders with the icon on the bottom left? Their version looks much younger.

Also how the game looks like without patch? I installed the patch straight away - because of course I would do that - but I wonder how it looks like without it?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Damn, it is hilarious. Pretty linear but I like the content.

What ova's?
In my Way, like in Animes, standalone episodes without main story, just some specials or background informations, that you dont get in the main story

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
you prefer a full download of dozens of gigabytes for every release? there are games out there that give you these experience.
and is it really that hard to use a "week 1 patch" for a "week 1 release" or a "week 2 patch" for a "week 2 release". i think it's pretty straightforward, no?
but if this is too much work for you, wait for the final version of each week and play it then.
oh, and no, the importing of an end game state of the previous week to start the next one won't change. you can't get it simpler than that.
Please tell me where to find the patch for week 1.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Please tell me where to find the patch for week 1.
In the main OP just under the download links for week 2 is a spoiler that reads "SPOILER: Week 1". Under that is the game links for week 1.
Over at , down at the bottom under the Week 2 Day 13 mega link it reads "show previous version" Clicking that will reveal the patch links for week1.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
so brilliant reach end of week one and i get the dialogue to 'name save file' but no way to other than right click

but i start up week 2 but way to use said save from the previous chapter

lots of googling but no answer how to do so

this is what comes to releasing seperate chapters as different programs and this register as such

oh aye and there is no import button in week 2

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
so brilliant reach end of week one and i get the dialogue to 'name save file' but no way to other than right click

but i start up week 2 but way to use said save from the previous chapter

lots of googling but no answer how to do so

this is what comes to releasing seperate chapters as different programs and this register as such

oh aye and there is no import button in week 2
Couple questions.
  1. Are you playing patched or un-patched? If one week was patched and the other not, saves are incompatible.
  2. Did you apply the matching patch for each week (both found over at )
  3. Did you follow the steps in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/maou-sama-week-2-day-13-neko-fairys.47559/post-4049785
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did not have any problems witht the saves. Did you possibly not read "How to import Week 1 saves to Week 2" from the opening post?
It really is a reading comprehension test as far as I'm concerned.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes