3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
any Walkthrough?

and will this patch change step to real? if not, what does the patch do?

Last edited:

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
I'm still having problems. I've played week 1 all the way through and saved it how it says. I've tried following what people have suggested on here. When I open week 2 it recognizes files but it still says they're incompatible. What is wrong?

soern234

Mar 19, 2019
Tried everything, doesn`t work. Thx for nothing, All saves incompatible with our without Patch, however I even downloaded 2.6
Patch after reckoning, Patch at release day of Vs. 2.6 was 2.5.
Also the Patch Download Link everytime after Saving crushed my Firefox Browser all open Tabs included, which is a Monitoring Browser for Corona Developments also.
Abandoned, Bye.

soern234

Mar 19, 2019
Well, at least it works now, starting a new game and chosing save of week 1.
All saves are incompatible, so play everything again since finished and correctly saved week 1.
So convenient. Play it again Sam.

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Can someone provide a screen shot of a properly patched Week2? Or verify that it doesn't look visually (on the main menu) any different than unpatched? Thank you in advance.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can someone provide a screen shot of a properly patched Week2? Or verify that it doesn't look visually (on the main menu) any different than unpatched? Thank you in advance.
Put the patch in the ''game'' folder and the patch works. :D

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Thank you for the response, can you verify that the .txt file in the week1 patch is correct? I have copy pasted it below.

"extract the archive or put the patch.rpa to MaouSamaWeek2/game Folder"

Says to patch it to week2 (not week 1). Curious if week1 therefore needs no patch.

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Also if someone is trying to get a patched week1 save (to play the patched week2) do they have to "play" the patched content in week 1 prior to end save, or can skipping (using continue) work just as well? Thanks!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Thank you for the response, can you verify that the .txt file in the week1 patch is correct? I have copy pasted it below.

"extract the archive or put the patch.rpa to MaouSamaWeek2/game Folder"

Says to patch it to week2 (not week 1). Curious if week1 therefore needs no patch.
Patch to week1 is available for download where path to week2 is. You only need to select '' Show previous versions ''

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if someone is trying to get a patched week1 save (to play the patched week2) do they have to "play" the patched content in week 1 prior to end save, or can skipping (using continue) work just as well? Thanks!
It's best to have a patch for each version installed. you save the game when the game orders you to do so, and in week 2 import save from week 1.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've played to the end of week 1 and put the patch in the game file but I'm still having problems. Do you have other suggestions why I'm having problems?
Did you save the game in the right moment in week1? And a good patch installed on week1 and week2?

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Did you save the game in the right moment in week1? And a good patch installed on week1 and week2?
I entered a name and saved it when the game told me to. The week 1 I played was from lewd patch that already had the patch installed and I've downloaded the patch for week 2 a couple times.
Could it be because I put the individual files into the game folder rather than as a whole file?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
is it possible to get a complete game release instead of in 2 parts? my save file(s) are all incompatible with week 2.... tried to start over and I did save at the time the game recommended still won't transfer over....

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
is it possible to get a complete game release instead of in 2 parts? my save file(s) are all incompatible with week 2.... tried to start over and I did save at the time the game recommended still won't transfer over....
Couple questions.
  1. Are you playing patched or un-patched? If one week was patched and the other not, saves are incompatible.
  2. Did you apply the matching patch for each week (both found over at )
  3. Did you follow the steps in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/maou-sama-week-2-day-13-neko-fairys.47559/post-4049785
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Deleting the game. If anyone want to jerk around "incompatible saves" coz of stupidity of a developer - be my guest. If something does not work from a get go , don't waste your time. Its not nuclear physics, its a fucken ren'py game. Its up to dev to decide will he jerk around for no reason and loose players, or not.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes