3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
A lot of exposition in this update, not much sex.

Which is cool and all, I'm interested in the plot, but what if the Game of Throne's thing was tried. Sexposition or whatever it's called.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
anyone have a link for the patch as thw one linked to says its for day 12

thanks in addvanced

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
I just went to and it shows week 2 day 13 for me.

i see on the main page day 13 but when i click on the link it shows day 12 and download is also day 12
did you click on the link or just look on main page?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i see on the main page day 13 but when i click on the link it shows day 12 and download is also day 12
did you click on the link or just look on main page?
The download link at lewdpatcher gives me a file called MaouSamaWeek2-0.6-patch.rar which matches the game file MaouSamaWeek2-0.6-pc.zip

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
The download link at lewdpatcher gives me a file called MaouSamaWeek2-0.6-patch.rar which matches the game file MaouSamaWeek2-0.6-pc.zip

seems if i goto the page in a privet brouser i get the right page but if i use firefox i get day 12 weird stuff

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
seems if i goto the page in a privet brouser i get the right page but if i use firefox i get day 12 weird stuff
Sounds like your browser is not properly clearing itself and rechecking page for changes. Firefox is my main browser I use all the time, unless what I need is google related (chrome) or microsoft related (edge) .

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
Sounds like your browser is not properly clearing itself and rechecking page for changes. Firefox is my main browser I use all the time, unless what I need is google related (chrome) or microsoft related (edge) .
ya i think i will beat it a BFH later and see if that fixes it thanks for all the help

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Hey again,

So I finally figured out how to manually delete my saves through the directory, deleted all including the presistent. When I went back the "exported saves" still showed up when I opened Week 2.. I have no idea where those would have been located so deleted them using the in-game menu.

I started with no saves (as far as I could tell) and redid week 1 on uncensored +, got my day 7 named save. Started week 2, imported it and it says "Incompatible". I am using the exact downloads provided and patches for both. Unsure what the problem could be.

The only successful attempt I've had is using unpatched week 1 and 2 then the named save works. I'm sure someone can see something that I am clearly overlooking. Thank you in advance!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
where is week 1? can't play week 2 without playing/saving week 1
In the main OP just under the download links for week 2 is a spoiler that reads "SPOILER: Week 1". Under that is the game links for week 1.
Over at , down at the bottom under the Week 2 mega link it reads "show previous version" Clicking that will reveal the patch links for week1.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"live his life, along with his father, stepmother, half-sister and step-ante."
lol ante?
Ante = Your demands, stake or risk in a given situation.
Aunt/Aunty/Auntie = Sister of your Father &/or Mother. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for making me laugh, needed that today. (y)
Gives a whole new meaning to "up the ante"!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So I finally figured out how to manually delete my saves through the directory, deleted all including the presistent. When I went back the "exported saves" still showed up when I opened Week 2.. I have no idea where those would have been located so deleted them using the in-game menu.
Saves are stored in 2 places.
First, on the drive where you installed the game. So go there and then: Maou-Sama\game\saves\

Second, they are also found in the following location:
Got to your windows drive, let's call it C: for ease of use.
C:\Users\Your username\App Data (hidden folder)\Roaming\RenPy\Maou-Sama\

Last edited:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
In the main OP just under the download links for week 2 is a spoiler that reads "SPOILER: Week 1". Under that is the game links for week 1.
Over at , down at the bottom under the Week 2 Day 13 mega link it reads "show previous version" Clicking that will reveal the patch links for week1.
You need a Job? My Discord needs a Mod to Help users :D :D :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Couple things:

Anyone know why I can't get week 2 to work on android? I've played all the way to the end of day 7, I get to the save point but after I enter a name and press go it crashes.
Since I started on my phone I'd like to continue on it so I don't have to completely restart.

As many characters as there is it'd be nice if there was a family tree or list to keep straight who's related to who and what species everyone is.

Reactions: csmk14

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Couple things:

Anyone know why I can't get week 2 to work on android? I've played all the way to the end of day 7, I get to the save point but after I enter a name and press go it crashes.
Since I started on my phone I'd like to continue on it so I don't have to completely restart.

As many characters as there is it'd be nice if there was a family tree or list to keep straight who's related to who and what species everyone is.
The Android Port is by the66, you can join his discord or mine and ask him for help
about the Tree, many fans said, they will make one.. but Im full of a release shedule and dont even have time for my husband

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes