3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
So you guys say, that a supporter has the possibility to get the patch already?
Though a supporter choose to only leak the uncensored version without the patch, even though he has access to the patch.
Sounds like a great marketing stunt to me, you get my pledge now for the patch! :sneaky:
There was a message with the patch, but it was removed. Rightly so, I should ad.

Reactions: bobbylovesjumpshot

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
How was it rightly so?

We link to the patch in the OP all the time, and they're clearly fine with the leaked game. It's just weird all around to not let people link the patch too.
A direct link is against the TOS has to be through lewd patcher or alternate site due to the contents of said patch.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
A direct link is against the TOS has to be through lewd patcher or alternate site due to the contents of said patch.
Well yes, but why not just upload it to some other site and then link there? Doesn't have to be lewdpatcher, throw the link in a textfile in a google drive or something, add as many layers of separation as needed. The whole insistence on "ONLY LEWDPATCHER IS ACCEPTABLE" is just odd.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So is it just fucked now until the new patch is up? A separate game version and patch version means I can't play Week 2 uncensored at all until there's an updated patch. The game tells me that they're incompatible on launch and closes itself. I know it's just bad timing, but it's still pretty cruddy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So is it just fucked now until the new patch is up? A separate game version and patch version means I can't play Week 2 uncensored at all until there's an updated patch. The game tells me that they're incompatible on launch and closes itself. I know it's just bad timing, but it's still pretty cruddy.
That's why it's always better to work with a community active dev than against them. A little wait never hurt anybody outside of a hospital that is.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got the right patch now, baby, ah ah. ;) :LOL: But really, thank you. I knew if I waited, be posted sooner or later. Again, thank you.

1607504722029.png

sekspeare

Feb 22, 2020
Hi, i want to ask something.
Looks like 'Week 2' has a patch but 'Week 1'not. Does that mean 'Week 1' is cencored or patch is integrated ?

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
How was it rightly so?

We link to the patch in the OP all the time, and they're clearly fine with the leaked game. It's just weird all around to not let people link the patch too.
The game is free after the suporters have had it for about a week. Why leak it in the first place?

Reactions: AceOfNiagara
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes