3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah game was first released for Tier 3, after 3 days for Tier 2, after two days what is today for Tier 1
then follows public release
dev wants to give supporters time to play the game through until public release what is mostly 2 days
Yeah Tier 3+ (3 Days), Tier 2 (3 Days), Tier 1 (3 Days) so after 9 Days I make it Public.
Maybe the leaker didnt liked the way how I handle the Updates, but everyone knows that I dont let you wait far to long for a Release and I know that not everyone can afford to Support a Dev.

The Release Shedule is to give my Supporters some Time to Play it.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
well then, look like i have to replay through week one. thanks for the info
can ya pm me the difference between the uncensored and the uncensored+ version? i'm stuff confused at what all this is about haha. on the other side i am on week 1 again and the right version this time
What patch do you need to see + because it is not in my Week 1.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yeah Tier 3+ (3 Days), Tier 2 (3 Days), Tier 1 (3 Days) so after 9 Days I make it Public.
Maybe the leaker didnt liked the way how I handle the Updates, but everyone knows that I dont let you wait far to long for a Release and I know that not everyone can afford to Support a Dev.

The Release Shedule is to give my Supporters some Time to Play it.
Okay,... So playing this 'leaked' version will be No Diff than re-playing Wk2, Day 12, but w/o the patch so will be censored?
Kinda Sucks!! I ALWAYS keep Previous Versions (Wk2;day12+ICp) until Next version is Released,
then I delete/remove OLD for NEW.
(It SHOULD have been a 'Hint' when I Dwnlded wk2;v12 ICP) But I was Anxious to Play Day 13!!

So I guess I can either play this Now; or Wait for the Official Release and Dnld Correct IC patch later...

Dodoo92

Sep 2, 2017
I just tried it out for you
Old saves wont work for me with these leaked version
Better wait for official public release

Last edited:

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
I am new to the game. Does anyone have the week 1 completed ICP. I am going to wait for week 2 day 13 to officially release to play it but would like to get a head start on week 1 so I know where I am and what I am doing at that time.

Oct 21, 2020
Baynes ICP...hmmm, found a list of 150 meanings for that abbreviation and looking trough it, still dont know what you want. Sounds like you want a summary of the story...?
there are some nice scenes in week 1 you may want to store in your saves if by ICP you mean a savegame? Rlly if you feel week 2 may be enjoyable to play, then just play week 1 as well. See spolier for explenation of file shared below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
It was leaked sooner than the dev wanted. The patch will be put up at lewdpatcher at devs planned public release date.
problem is people are not reading anyones posts i have said the same thing but they just come in dont bother reading and ask... reminds me of that old wendys commercial "where's the beef" except repeated every other post... Have patience give it a couple days for the official release sheesh. ya all are worse then the old ladies in the commercial... :p

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
problem is people are not reading anyones posts i have said the same thing but they just come in dont bother reading and ask... reminds me of that old wendys commercial "where's the beef" except repeated every other post... Have patience give it a couple days for the official release sheesh. ya all are worse then the old ladies in the commercial... :p
*ahem*
"where's the beef";):D
This day in age with all those vegan patties and so many ingredients it reads like a tongue twister, that has more meaning now than it did then.

Besides I learned a long time ago, not everyone reads every post, or feels they have the time to even scan the last two pages even.
So in order to help keep the toxicity down I just post a quick summary of what I recall.

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
got to the top of page one of this thread where he downlinks are thats the Original post
I have the week 1 version but it is currently unpatched. The only incest patch I am finding is for week 2 day 12 and that does not work in week 1. Out of curiosity before I started this conversation I attempted to put that patch into week 1 but got a fatal error. so what i am looking for is the incest patch for the week 1 final version

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have the week 1 version but it is currently unpatched. The only incest patch I am finding is for week 2 day 12 and that does not work in week 1. Out of curiosity before I started this conversation I attempted to put that patch into week 1 but got a fatal error. so what i am looking for is the incest patch for the week 1 final version
go to the link for the patch and right below the download link you will see a link for previous versions. click that and you will see a link to week 1

Reactions: OldBlueBalls
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes