3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
You won't see anything when you open the game for the first time. Load a save or import from week 1 and then when you actually start playing the game go to save or menu and you'll see uncensored or uncensored+ in the screen and also fetishes option. That's how I figure this out.
you mean a pulsating uncensored or uncensored+ in the save menu depending on what's activated?

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
well then, look like i have to replay through week one. thanks for the info
can ya pm me the difference between the uncensored and the uncensored+ version? i'm stuff confused at what all this is about haha. on the other side i am on week 1 again and the right version this time

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
well then, look like i have to replay through week one. thanks for the info
can ya pm me the difference between the uncensored and the uncensored+ version? i'm stuff confused at what all this is about haha. on the other side i am on week 1 again and the right version this time
uncensored+ just has both the censored and uncensored content I believe.

Reactions: wadere

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
This is the first time taking this long Incest + loli patch don't get updated after game update i hope to see it quickly because i download the game without waiting for compressed because i realy like to play quickly but this patch thing holding me back...

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
This is the first time taking this long Incest + loli patch don't get updated after game update i hope to see it quickly because i download the game without waiting for compressed because i realy like to play quickly but this patch thing holding me back...
The game was leaked you are looking at about 2days from now for the developer to do it, It's to incentivize being a supporter

Dodoo92

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah game was first released for Tier 3, after 3 days for Tier 2, after two days what is today for Tier 1
then follows public release
dev wants to give supporters time to play the game through until public release what is mostly 2 days

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes