3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
i... i'm not sure what inbox for patch mean. still gotta learn more about english it seem. anybody can translate the meaning?

Last edited by a moderator:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i... i'm not sure what inbox for patch mean. still gotta learn more about english it seem. anybody can translate the meaning?
Click on his name and it brings you to their profile. Once there look for and click on "Start Conversation".

Reactions: wadere

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
Can someone who gets it just link the patch please? Inboxing is so weird to ask for it.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
Read the "op" ;)
What about it? It says not to ask for a pre-patched version, but even the OP links to the patch. Just not the newest one since it's not up on Lewdpatcher yet. Not sure why a Mega link couldn't be included if we can link to the lewdpatcher site anyway.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
What about it? It says not to ask for a pre-patched version, but even the OP links to the patch. Just not the newest one since it's not up on Lewdpatcher yet. Not sure why a Mega link couldn't be included if we can link to the lewdpatcher site anyway.
That's the way they decided to do it, and talking about it is not a good idea.
As they have previously said, they are trying their hardest to keep the site as clean as possible so it can exist on the right site of the gray scale and not the wrong one, and at the end of the day that's what we all want.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Doesn't seem to be working. Or it was a silly idea and they're being inundated with messages asking for the patch, which is more likely.
Depends what timezone they are in, they might be asleep, or have IRL stuff to do, all i can suggest is be patient :)

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
That's the way they decided to do it, and talking about it is not a good idea.
As they have previously said, they are trying their hardest to keep the site as clean as possible so it can exist on the right site of the gray scale and not the wrong one, and at the end of the day that's what we all want.
But... the OP has a link labeled "Loli/Shota/Incest patch". Which is the accurate link for Day 12. There's essentially no difference between someone in the comments saying "Hey here's the Day 13 patch" and linking to the Mega; and if there is... put up the link on another site somewhere and then link to that site with the link, since apparently that's so much better?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Depends what timezone they are in, they might be asleep, or have IRL stuff to do, all i can suggest is be patient :)
There's at least two responses in their prfile posts from less than 10 minutes ago (and my request was only 5 minutes after that). so I'm still going to be they're getting swamped with requests. It sounds like an incredibly inefficient way to give out the patch, honestly.
Would probably have been better to just give the link (like 99.99999% of the rest do), or post the link on another page and give us the link to said page.
Their profile page has also said 'engaged in conversation' the whole time.

Reactions: ADF

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Doesn't seem to be working. Or it was a silly idea and they're being inundated with messages asking for the patch, which is more likely.
Considering the number of ppl who play this, I'm going with being inundated with messages asking for the patch. Also that person may have gone for dinner or sleep. Different time zones for all of us type thing. Probably best to wait for lewdpatcher to get update, imo.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes