3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
In the tags can anyone tell me what the "Lopp System" means? I don't think I ever ran into a game that had that tag before. Or was it just a mispell and meant loop?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
How ı can find uncensored+ patch for week 2 ? Please help me.
Did you read the Statement from Uncen+ ?
Uncen+ is a Option in Week 1 with Patch and it stays uncen+ in Week 2 with Patch, there is no other patch.

Loopsystem is more like renpy loops instead of animations

Pandemonium247

Aug 11, 2020
Hey there,
Every time I load my save, my game switches from uncensored to censored, and I can't seem to switch it back unless I start over from the Import.
Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Hey there,
Every time I load my save, my game switches from uncensored to censored, and I can't seem to switch it back unless I start over from the Import.
Does anyone know how to fix this please?
You have the patch.rpy in the game folder?
You use the right Patch?
Puzzle are not mine

Jun 8, 2017
Since Week 2, many choices use points, you can see that if you cant make a rollback.
after week 3 the paths split in 3 ways, depending on your points
Hey, this might be a dumb question, but what is the difference so far in the paths? I did a second playthrough and chose the opposite choice where possible from my first playthough, but I saw no difference in story, just less H-scenes.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I downloaded latest version for week 2 - 0.5, and the corresponding patch week 2 0.5, but still see 'incompatible' for previous saves. Seriously....how on earth are these old saves even incompatible in the first place? I don't think I've played another game that will not recognise a save from the previous version? Or is this the new norm lol??
Anyways, a couple of stiff drinks later and I'm ready to try again. Do I also need latest patch for week 1....despite the fact I completed week 1 months ago....and it's even in a separate folder??

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I downloaded latest version for week 2 - 0.5, and the corresponding patch week 2 0.5, but still see 'incompatible' for previous saves. Seriously....how on earth are these old saves even incompatible in the first place? I don't think I've played another game that will not recognise a save from the previous version? Or is this the new norm lol??
Anyways, a couple of stiff drinks later and I'm ready to try again. Do I also need latest patch for week 1....despite the fact I completed week 1 months ago....and it's even in a separate folder??
saves from 4.5 are fine...

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, this might be a dumb question, but what is the difference so far in the paths? I did a second playthrough and chose the opposite choice where possible from my first playthough, but I saw no difference in story, just less H-scenes.
you can extract patch and see difference...

Pandemonium247

Aug 11, 2020
You have the patch.rpy in the game folder?
You use the right Patch?
Puzzle are not mine
Yeah I've done as instructed. it is weird. If I start a new game, or rather import from the beginning again it is on uncensored, and the moment I save and load that save for some reason, it goes to censored. And then things like the Centaur choices disappear.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry if someone asked this before, but is there an uncensored patch for week 1 or not?
It's been asked a few times....
But go to the lewdpatcher file linked on the OP and at the bottom of that page click "Show Previous Versions". It will expand the page and there's the Week 1 patch.

Reactions: qudwls02

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
I downloaded week 1 and week 2 in the last week and played through week 1 but everything is Incompatible with week 2.

This process sucks and is unnecessary. I cannot get week 2 to work and I don't want to download everything again (patch is just as big as original game?!?).

Lost a fan here.

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I downloaded week 1 and week 2 in the last week and played through week 1 but everything is Incompatible with week 2.

This process sucks and is unnecessary. I cannot get week 2 to work and I don't want to download everything again (patch is just as big as original game?!?).

Lost a fan here.
I'm sure somewhere a perv angel weeps.

:p

Seriously the amount of how tos in this thread and the dev and posters such as AceOfNiagara and many others took a lot of time to explain how to.

Reactions: woj_tec

Pandemonium247

Aug 11, 2020
It's been asked a few times....
But go to the lewdpatcher file linked on the OP and at the bottom of that page click "Show Previous Versions". It will expand the page and there's the Week 1 patch.
I found it like seconds after posting this, but thank you for the help. Truly appreciated and sorry for the insolence. Relatively new to this site.

Thank you again though.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I'm sure somewhere a perv angel weeps.

:p

Seriously the amount of how tos in this thread and the dev and posters such as AceOfNiagara and many others took a lot of time to explain how to.
Yes. They have taken a lot of time to help and explain. But. They should not have to. DoOver is quite correct. The fact remains that this whole process is just ridiculous. Name a single other game in F95, where such a convoluted process is required purely because the Dev cannot make an update that recognises previous versions of their own game?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes