3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Okay, Statement from me:
The Compressed Versions are Bugged, they don't work, same with the port from gamecax...
if you play it and run into problems, don't blame me or the66 for this.
for me work fine... only little problem mention above... patch is not compressed, and don't see different...

zerohedge

Jun 17, 2018
My latest version is Week 2.02 (finished) but i'm still unable to play the most recent 2.05 due to the requirement of playing thru week 1. I've gone through steps to finish week 1 & export game state but still getting an incompatible error when starting 2.05. any ideas?

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
My latest version is Week 2.02 (finished) but i'm still unable to play the most recent 2.05 due to the requirement of playing thru week 1. I've gone through steps to finish week 1 & export game state but still getting an incompatible error when starting 2.05. any ideas?
all saves before 4.5 are incompatible... you must replay week 2 from beginning...

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
So is this game going to keep introducing several new characters every update? Get's kind of hard to track all the characters when there's like 40 of them :LOL: Also, part of the good part of a VN is being able to follow the characters, which we don't get when you only see some of them once or twice and then never see them again...

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
So is this game going to keep introducing several new characters every update? Get's kind of hard to track all the characters when there's like 40 of them :LOL: Also, part of the good part of a VN is being able to follow the characters, which we don't get when you only see some of them once or twice and then never see them again...
that your problem... there are 1000 another games...

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
so, just finisehd week 1 and trying to play week 2 and says that my save is incompatible and cant start the game lol

YodasEnkel

May 7, 2018
Mein Speicherstand von Woche 1 lässt sich in Woche 2 (Version 05) nicht anwenden: Ist inkompatibel.

Was kann man da tun? Oder muss ich nun auf ein neues Update warten?

My save from week 1 cannot be used in week 2 (version 05): It is incompatible.

What can you do there? Or do I have to wait for a new update?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
If you dont know something, you can use the search function or read the posts.
If you play week 1 without patch you cant play week 2 with and otherwiese.

if you manual save your game at the end of day 7, you have no same for week 2, wait until the game ask you to save your game.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
so they updated the patch to week two, but now there's no patch for week one anywhere. been looking on loads of websites but there are no copies of the week one patch which really sucks.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
so they updated the patch to week two, but now there's no patch for week one anywhere. been looking on loads of websites but there are no copies of the week one patch which really sucks.
*ahem*
Just under it reads show previous versions. click on that at week1 final patch will appear.
or
Here You Go,...
Previous Versions
(NOTE: Week 1 Final IC patch Is a .rar file)
Download and extract. place rpy file into Week 1 Game folder.
Then Play, or Re-play week 1.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes