3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So Got Week 1 final and Patch, replayed, saved and exported at the end, tried to go to Day 11, nothing, so I tried Day 8 and so far so good.
If you were able to start week2 day8 then any saves you now create should be fine. Any previous ones will still be shown as incompatible so might as well clear them when you have a chance.

I also suggest keeping week1 around. Just in case.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I just tried redoing Week 2 with days 8-10 saving at the end of each and then opening the next day/update. tried to do that to day 11 and all week 2 save that i JUST made are incompatible. WTH is going on? I really want to play day 11 and 12, but the only thing I haven't tried was RE=Downloading week 1 and starting from the start AGAIN, try again to save at the end of week 1 and then hope I can import to day 11 and go from there, thank GOD I have unlimited internet
all saves before 4.5 are incompatible... when you have unlimited internet you should read multiple post here about this...

jamesc52

Jul 11, 2018
Did you play week1 with the patch found over at at the bottom under the "Show Previous Versions" then you need to get the current week2 patch (for Week 2 Day 12) and unzip it into the maousamaweek2-0.5-pc\game folder.

If you played week1 without the patch then you cannot play week2 patched

The patch must match the week/build version.

Then there's these post from end of September

and October

Hope that is helpful to both of you.
I'm still getting it

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
K, so I got it working and here's how for those still struggling

Downloaded Week 1 from main page and week 1 patch under previous versions for the week 2 day 12 patch

Went all the way through week 1 and saved.

Started Day 8 by importing week 1 and played to the end of day 10 as I had before, here I got stuck briefly til I remembered a few thing people said, and to go through a pain in the but search for the patch for Day 11, which I found here it is the only mega link

once installed in the game folder I was good.

I thought I had the patch before, but did not and since it did not pop up on the patch site listed here I thought I could use the patch for Day 10, but no.

I hope this helps those who like me were struggling

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
What is the point of even playing this when - judging by all the comments - old saves are incompatible, and each new release one has to seemingly begin from the start??? Crazy.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What is the point of even playing this when - judging by all the comments - old saves are incompatible, and each new release one has to seemingly begin from the start??? Crazy.
I made that mistake too.
Make sure the patch matches this update.
If they don't match, then don't complain.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Here is a problem(Sorry Engplish is not my first language)
I can not do anything with these girls,I played this game before I remenber that I could had sex with them.
Here is the pic(There is no other choic here)
How to fix it?Anyone know?
View attachment 893163
View attachment 893161 View attachment 893164 View attachment 893165 View attachment 893167
You NEED to Download the Week 1 Final patch under Week 2 patch;

Download Week 2 Day 12 Patch

(click show previous version)

Previous Verions
  • Week1 Final
    |
Note: week 1 final IS a .rar patch; so make Sure that you can unzip .rar files.
(Now, what I Did after downloaded & extracted; I OPENED Everything until I reached the rpy patch.
I moved patch file to new location (download folder); then placed rpy file into Maou sama Week 1 Game folder)
Everything Works Fine.

ALSO, What I did was I Separated Week 1 & Week 2 (I have 2 Mauo Sama game folders).
Week 1 Is Completed! It Is its own Entity; I Can Go back and re-play from beginning IF I want;
(without having to repeat THIS WHOLE Process again with next Week 2 update & IC Patch)

(When You download the week 1 .rar patch; You WILL See a Read Me note instructing You to Install patch into the Week 2 Game folder,... IGNORE THIS!!)
Especially IF You had Already Downloaded current Week 2 IC patch; because it is kinda the same patch, and Will show as a duplicate, and ask If you want to re-place it,..

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Just gonna say but when I got the the end and saw what was the "to be continued" scenes with Ashley (those who have finished the update know who) all I thought was "you son of a bitch" lol anyway great update.

There was one thing that did bug me about week 2 though, when visiting the rooms of the girls before going to talk to Ashia, they all react like you've met them even though you have never seen them before (I know you are given the option to wander around earlier or hang out with your neko or the maid) but if you hang out with the neko or maid then you don't wander which means you don't meet them which is what I did so it just bugged me that most of them reacted to situations that never happened before.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'll just assume that dev will eventually merge weeks one and two into a single game and we won't have to deal with patch/save/transfer headaches.

I'll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Shelscott50

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Wait.... How did you reply to this post???? i deleted my post cause ii noticed that hyperlink below the week 2 patch
What Dev said.
fast reader :D
I'm no speed reader that can "scan" several pages of an actual book in a rather short time span but I am quick.

No one is that fast. I posted the reply > 2 mins later saw the hyperlink > immediately deleted the reply.
Odds are within 5 seconds of you clicking post reply I refreshed my Alerts page. Saw your message, clicked reply under your message, typed a response and had hit post reply as you went back to delete yours.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes