3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not everyone is aware of the search feature up top right while in a thread (let alone on how to set it for most recent).
Or even take the time to read at least the last 2-4 pages of a thread.
cant use my old saves to :-(
AceOfNiagara and the dev themselves among others have taken the time to post multiple times how to (even step by step). These posters are a lot nicer than me.

Reactions: woj_tec

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
stupid cliffhanger day 7.... :)))
good thing there's more...otherwise I would be a bit more than annoyed...xD

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Im confussed with this game, I feel like when you lose your memory and you know that there is missing moments of your day or life. I'm playing for first time the Week One. You're in Tatjanna house and Michelle invites you to her room, the only option is "No, i'm waiting for Tatjanna", and the next scene is the MC thinking "Shit, I lost track of time", and "Better she doesn't know anything about that". When he lost track of time? He didn't do anything, looks like just passed a couple of minute, What is the thing Tatjanna doesn't need to know? The last thing happened was talk with her sister and nothing more. There was some scene in that part before and later deleted or what it is?

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
AceOfNiagara and the dev themselves among others have taken the time to post multiple times how to (even step by step). These posters are a lot nicer than me.
I tried to follow the instructions, I just don't know what I did wrong, everything works until days 11 and 12. I tried saving at the end of week 1, but it's incompatible with day 11 which I needed to apparently download and play first before the current update, so what am I doing wrong if week one save won't import and week 2 day 10 saves are also incompatible? I like this game a lot, I just wish I knew what I missed.

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I somehow missed Day 11, so after seeing I needed to actually get it I did and tried to pick up where i left off on day 10 only to get told saves incompatible. Alright loaded out week 1 did what I saw about going until it asks to save and did so. Back to day 11, BUT NO, import is incompatible, and I can't just start fresh either so I am not sure how i am supposed to replay week 2 upto 11 and 12 if I can't even start from the beginning
I tried to follow the instructions, I just don't know what I did wrong, everything works until days 11 and 12. I tried saving at the end of week 1, but it's incompatible with day 11 which I needed to apparently download and play first before the current update, so what am I doing wrong if week one save won't import and week 2 day 10 saves are also incompatible? I like this game a lot, I just wish I knew what I missed.
I wish I could help you but I'm at a loss following the steps worked for me. I reposted your two last posts hoping someone can help you.

Reactions: csmk14
May 21, 2017
Hey never actually played the game before today. Downloaded Week 2 but then found out i needed to finish week 1.

I finished Week 1 in order to play Week 2 but the game reads the exported file as 'Incompatible'. Any reason why? i have the latest versions of both week 1 and 2. So why is the final save of week 1 incompatible with week2??

1605044822291.png

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I somehow missed Day 11, so after seeing I needed to actually get it I did and tried to pick up where i left off on day 10 only to get told saves incompatible. Alright loaded out week 1 did what I saw about going until it asks to save and did so. Back to day 11, BUT NO, import is incompatible, and I can't just start fresh either so I am not sure how i am supposed to replay week 2 upto 11 and 12 if I can't even start from the beginning
Did you play week1 with the patch found over at at the bottom under the "Show Previous Versions" then you need to get the current week2 patch (for Week 2 Day 12) and unzip it into the maousamaweek2-0.5-pc\game folder.

If you played week1 without the patch then you cannot play week2 patched

The patch must match the week/build version.

Then there's these post from end of September
This means for you, a Fresh start from Week 2.
Import your Save from Week 1 (Day 7) and start Week 2 (Day 8) again.

Sorry for the Problems, I know that many Fans dont like to start again,
RenPy is a Bitch sometimes..
and October
Let's start over again,
After so many problems with some savegames in Day 10, we "The Team" decided that my coder should rework the script, which had the consequence that you can't load your savegames anymore.
Hey never actually played the game before today. Downloaded Week 2 but then found out i needed to finish week 1.

I finished Week 1 in order to play Week 2 but the game reads the exported file as 'Incompatible'. Any reason why? i have the latest versions of both week 1 and 2. So why is the final save of week 1 incompatible with week2??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that is helpful to both of you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Im confussed with this game, I feel like when you lose your memory and you know that there is missing moments of your day or life. I'm playing for first time the Week One. You're in Tatjanna house and Michelle invites you to her room, the only option is "No, i'm waiting for Tatjanna", and the next scene is the MC thinking "Shit, I lost track of time", and "Better she doesn't know anything about that". When he lost track of time? He didn't do anything, looks like just passed a couple of minute, What is the thing Tatjanna doesn't need to know? The last thing happened was talk with her sister and nothing more. There was some scene in that part before and later deleted or what it is?
After so many player here talking about a patch, maybe you need this one too? ;)

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
After so many player here talking about a patch, maybe you need this one too? ;)
Thanks for your reply, I already had the patch but looks like I was distracted and didn't use it or maybe I mistake it and didn't overwrite the original file. Now looks like a different game. Thanks.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Did you play week1 with the patch found over at at the bottom under the "Show Previous Versions" then you need to get the current week2 patch (for Week 2 Day 12) and unzip it into the maousamaweek2-0.5-pc\game folder.

If you played week1 without the patch then you cannot play week2 patched

The patch must match the week/build version.

Then there's these post from end of September

and October

Hope that is helpful to both of you.
I always patch! I am downloading the Week 1 download from the main page and trying again, we'll see how it goes!

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes