3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am REALLY enjoying Maou Sama.
But With Each Update it is getting More & more 'complicated' to play,...
I downloaded the New Update; downloaded the 'Patch' and Installed as directed
ALL My Previous Saves are "Incompatible".
I went All the way into the Patch to capture the rpy file; and loaded it into Game folder.
Saw some non-sense about old saves from week (make a choice);
and I was able to play from beginning of week 2; losing ALL previous progress...

Would It have JUST been easier To Re-start game from beginning??
Not That I mind so much,..
I am just Growing Tired & ANNOYED of Jumping Through DEV's the 'Hoops' just to play a Game.
Making the Game Less enjoyable.

Reactions: Balloo

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
All saves from week 2 are incompatible.
I can't even start week 2 since it does not recognize my persistent save from week 1.

This is annoying and I will just give up and delete this shit.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Does the incest mod work for week 1 or only the second ?
There is a separate incest patch for week 1 under the previous versions over at The most recent patch for week 2 is the mega link right above where it says previous versions.

Reactions: Porcinet

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I can't even start week 2 since it does not recognize my persistent save from week 1.

All Saves are working, if you didnt played Day 11 you need to start Week 2 again, if you played Day 11 - maybe you forgot something?

Saves dont work on this version either?
Sure if you played Day 11 it works, if not, I said it the last time

Reactions: Apostate

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I cant even start this game? It says I need to import something. But I never played this before. I don't get it..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Goodbye :)
I cant even start this game? It says I need to import something. But I never played this before. I don't get it..
Download week 1. You probably downloaded week 2. You can't skip weeks in this vn. The choices you make etc matter.

Reactions: Elinan

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Under the current download links is a spoiler for week 1.
There you will find the week 1 download links.
Over at is the patch for the current week 2.
Just under the mega link there it says "show previous version" that is where patch is for week 1.

You'll need to play through and finish week 1 to the point where it has you type in a name for you save/export.

After that you can open week 2 and click start. The named export/save you had created at end of week 1 should be there to import if done right.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
All Saves are working, if you didnt played Day 11 you need to start Week 2 again, if you played Day 11 - maybe you forgot something?

Sure if you played Day 11 it works, if not, I said it the last time
I somehow missed Day 11, so after seeing I needed to actually get it I did and tried to pick up where i left off on day 10 only to get told saves incompatible. Alright loaded out week 1 did what I saw about going until it asks to save and did so. Back to day 11, BUT NO, import is incompatible, and I can't just start fresh either so I am not sure how i am supposed to replay week 2 upto 11 and 12 if I can't even start from the beginning

May 2, 2020
Here is a problem(Sorry Engplish is not my first language)
I can not do anything with these girls,I played this game before I remenber that I could had sex with them.
Here is the pic(There is no other choic here)
How to fix it?Anyone know?
1 (2).png
1 (1).png 1 (3).png 1 (4).png 1 (5).png

Reactions: Shelscott50
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes