3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Stalker77

Jan 4, 2018
In the top left corner it always says "Censored".
Is there any possible way to make it "uncensored" or even "Uncensored+" without buying the patreon stuff?

the patch for version 0.5 is applied, but still no idea how to switch to "Uncensored"

Version "week 2 day 12"

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
In the top left corner it always says "Censored".
Is there any possible way to make it "uncensored" or even "Uncensored+" without buying the patreon stuff?

the patch for version 0.5 is applied, but still no idea how to switch to "Uncensored"

Version "week 2 day 12"
Perhaps the save you loaded into week2 didn't have the patch? whatever state you save is in ill be the state of the game. Although, I imagine it might just give a incompatible error in that case. Are you sure you installed the patch correctly?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Super disappointed to see the fake futa(boobs+dick but no vag) this update, should have had a separate kink trigger.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Hey, is there any action with centaurs in the update cuz I only got the portal to go back after talking to the elder.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
After loading the patch I seem to have the "uncensored" version which is flashing in the menu. But, top right is "uncensored+" How is that activated? And what's the difference? Thank you.

Also, a giant update. Kudos to Neko-Hime for all the work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonidas

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game doesn't even start for me. I have to put in week 1 to play week two, but it goes to the title screen and thats it. How can you fuck up something so basic? Am I doing something wrong? Man this suckes

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game doesn't even start for me. It goes to the title screen and thats it. How can you fuck up something so basic? Am I doing something wrong?
I know very little and it works for me. So let me ask the stupid question, are you starting with "week 1"? If that ain't the problem I have no clue.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game doesn't even start for me. I have to put in week 1 to play week two, but it goes to the title screen and thats it. How can you fuck up something so basic? Am I doing something wrong? Man this suckes
I love how you first say the dev fucked up and the you ask if you're doing something wrong :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: woj_tec and Havik79

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Maou-Sama [Week 2 Day 12] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 2.35 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 2.33 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (737 MB): - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (720 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I just tried redoing Week 2 with days 8-10 saving at the end of each and then opening the next day/update. tried to do that to day 11 and all week 2 save that i JUST made are incompatible. WTH is going on? I really want to play day 11 and 12, but the only thing I haven't tried was RE=Downloading week 1 and starting from the start AGAIN, try again to save at the end of week 1 and then hope I can import to day 11 and go from there, thank GOD I have unlimited internet

Reactions: Balloo

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
i was just playing 4.5 week2. and now my 4.5 saves dont work for version 5 week2??

EDIT: nvm fixed it, forgot to add the patch

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes