3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

The Aligator

Dec 29, 2018
Pardon me if im being dumb, it's my first time trying this one, but how do i start the game? I click on START than i get "no import files" and nothing happens.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
so... I have saves from 1-0.7 and 2-0.35 that are incompatible with the new 2-0.45. I totally get that.

BUT I DLd 1-FINAL, loaded the latest from 1-0.7, and finished the game in 1-FINAL, which is now shown in imports for 2-0.45 on new game start. and it still says it's incompatible. do I need to start 1-FINAL from the beginning in order to run 2-0.45 from the beginning after an import, or is it busted and I have no way to get 2-0.45 to run no matter what? please advise.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
so... I have saves from 1-0.7 and 2-0.35 that are incompatible with the new 2-0.45. I totally get that.

BUT I DLd 1-FINAL, loaded the latest from 1-0.7, and finished the game in 1-FINAL, which is now shown in imports for 2-0.45 on new game start. and it still says it's incompatible. do I need to start 1-FINAL from the beginning in order to run 2-0.45 from the beginning after an import, or is it busted and I have no way to get 2-0.45 to run no matter what? please advise.
No you should only have to restart week 2. My saves from week 1 worked fine.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Did you play to the point in week one that makes a "special" save? It prompts you on the screen after the week one ends.

You take that special save and import it on week 2 and then start. I'm horrible with technical aspects and I got it to work fine so I know it is possible for most anyone.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
yes, I ran in FINAL to the special save.

no, it didn't let me import it. I guess I'm excluded from "most anyone." :cry:

Did you play to the point in week one that makes a "special" save? It prompts you on the screen after the week one ends.

You take that special save and import it on week 2 and then start. I'm horrible with technical aspects and I got it to work fine so I know it is possible for most anyone.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

That truly sucks. I hope someone that knows the technical side can help you. This vn is total a unique kind of insane.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

you are playing the unpatched version of week 2 v0.4.5 and you are trying to import a game state of a patched week 1.
this isn't possible. you have to patch your week 2 game with the correct patch.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
it's patched. I only know of the one patch, so... if there's a "correct" one somewhere that isn't the only one I see, I need directions :)

you are playing the unpatched version of week 2 v0.4.5 and you are trying to import a game state of a patched week 1.
this isn't possible. you have to patch your week 2 game with the correct patch.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018

it´s the same for me ... i downloaded all the patches for each week (played it again and again)but at the end it writes incompatible....and recieve no help....also week 2 shows not the uncensored line

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
appreciated, but I knew that and it still isn't letting me import.
it´s the same for me ... i downloaded all the patches for each week (played it again and again)but at the end it writes incompatible....and recieve no help....also week 2 shows not the uncensored line
if your list of game states shows incompatible entries, then your game isn't properly patched.
only the vanilla game checks for compatibility.
make sure the file patch.rpa is located within the game folder.
there is a hard-to-miss patched! symbol in the menu screen if all is working properly.
in week 2 is top left the current game mode displayed, but only when actually playing after loading/importing and only in a patched game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if your list of game states shows incompatible entries, then your game isn't properly patched.
only the vanilla game checks for compatibility.
make sure the file patch.rpa is located within the game folder.
there is a hard-to-miss patched! symbol in the menu screen if all is working properly.
in week 2 is top left the current game mode displayed, but only when actually playing after loading/importing and only in a patched game.
i made all the other patches without any problems only this time it won´t work....i tryed it multiple times but the uncensored icon isn´t any where....i also started week 1 again but all it says is "incompaltible"

OK I FOUND THE PROBLEM.....the Patch.rpa file didnt go direkt to game folder instead it stood in an other game file but inweek2.patch file...copy it back to the right game folder and TADAAA ....works....

Last edited:

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
all my week 2 saves are incompatible to the new version. I am using the patched version, any ideas?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes