3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So finished the compressed and patched version of week 1, but when trying to play the compressed and patched version of week 2 the end save from week 1 is not compatible. Anyone else encounter this ? And can anyone post a save from the patched and compressed version that is compatible?
it is impossible to have an incompatible slot in a patched week 2 game if you use the start button to import a game state of week 1. all week 1 game states are useable in a patched game.
if you copy a week 1 save file to your week 2 installation, it'll be always incompatible. exactly for these cases i flagged the save files incompatible. what do you expect to happen, when using a week 1 save file in week 2, that doesn't contain any of week's 1 content?

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
So finished the compressed and patched version of week 1, but when trying to play the compressed and patched version of week 2 the end save from week 1 is not compatible. Anyone else encounter this ? And can anyone post a save from the patched and compressed version that is compatible?
I had exactly the same problem...
I played week 1 3 times cuz i was thinking i made something wrong.I played censored,uncensored and uncensored+...
I had to download the new "week 2 fixed patch" from Lewdpatcher and copy+paste game folder into the game folder from the compressed version.
After that all my game stats worked...

Reactions: Teflonmike

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
it is impossible to have an incompatible slot in a patched week 2 game if you use the start button to import a game state of week 1. all week 1 game states are useable in a patched game.
if you copy a week 1 save file to your week 2 installation, it'll be always incompatible. exactly for these cases i flagged the save files incompatible. what do you expect to happen, when using a week 1 save file in week 2, that doesn't contain any of week's 1 content?

Hmmm... So if it's impossible why do I get that error ? Can I respectfully suggest that unless you have played the patched and compressed version then your talking out of your hat. I used JokerLeader's compression for both weeks 1 & 2 so I have no idea why it throws up this error. This is why I wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this issue.

FTR though, I did not copy a week 1 save file to my week 2 installation. As I said in perfectly understandable English, the end save (i.e the save that the ending prompts you to name at the end of the game) is reported as incompatible when attempting to play week 2.

If by any remote chance you can say something that is not derogatory and can actually help please feel free to reply.
You might also note that in a later reply to my post another member describes much the same issue... So much for impossible eh ?

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
I had exactly the same problem...
I played week 1 3 times cuz i was thinking i made something wrong.I played censored,uncensored and uncensored+...
I had to download the new "week 2 fixed patch" from Lewdpatcher and copy+paste game folder into the game folder from the compressed version.
After that all my game stats worked...
Thanks for that.. That actually worked for me too. It seems that even though the compressed version is "patched" downloading the week 2 fixed patch is necessary.

Reactions: DarkOs31

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Played week one to the end. I have the scene with the boat and the selection of all the girls/women. I've visited every one. There's no "continue" selection and no matter what I do the day doesn't end and I can't generate a save file to import into Week 2.
Uncompressed Mac using the patch.

Any Help?

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm... So if it's impossible why do I get that error ? Can I respectfully suggest that unless you have played the patched and compressed version then your talking out of your hat. I used JokerLeader's compression for both weeks 1 & 2 so I have no idea why it throws up this error. This is why I wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this issue.

FTR though, I did not copy a week 1 save file to my week 2 installation. As I said in perfectly understandable English, the end save (i.e the save that the ending prompts you to name at the end of the game) is reported as incompatible when attempting to play week 2.

If by any remote chance you can say something that is not derogatory and can actually help please feel free to reply.
You might also note that in a later reply to my post another member describes much the same issue... So much for impossible eh ?
Thanks for that.. That actually worked for me too. It seems that even though the compressed version is "patched" downloading the week 2 fixed patch is necessary.
you get this error because you simply don't play a patched game.
maybe you should read the op again.
Please avoid sharing or asking for a pre-patched version.
so why do you expect the compressed version to be pre-patched?

and just fyi, i write the code of this game. i don't need to play it to know how it's working.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019

and just fyi, i write the code of this game. i don't need to play it to know how it's working.
I'm sorry but your'e now just making yourself out to be very silly indeed.. The week 1 compressed version contains the patch. It actually says so on the link... I.E. Pre-Patched. It seems that the week 2 compressed version doesn't, or at least if it does, it seems not to work with the compressed version save from week 1.

I see now that English is not your first language and therefore the hostility in your replies is somewhat excusable, nevertheless I'd suggest that a coder who so firmly believes his work is so outstandingly good, that he doesn't need to actually test his work has a rather misplaced sense of his own competence.

In your first reply you stated that my error was "Impossible" you've now climbed down from that (realising of course you were wrong) to making other blind statements..

You know, most folk might have just asked at my first post whether I was sure that I was playing a patched version. But of course that may never have occurred to you.

I'm only beginning to get to grasps with coding, but I sincerely hope that I never get to be so arrogant that I can't take the time to answer posts respectfully and helpfully.

Please note that I will not embarrass you further by replying to any future comments you may make.

As far as I'm concerned my OP having been answered really helpfully by a noob no less, I consider the topic closed.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017

I think he asked the forum for a compatible save file, not a pre-patched game.

I'm sorry but your'e now just making yourself out to be very silly indeed.. The week 1 compressed version contains the patch. It actually says so on the link... I.E. Pre-Patched. It seems that the week 2 compressed version doesn't, or at least if it does, it seems not to work with the compressed version save from week 1.
Compressed versions are notoriously buggy, hell I've encountered similar bugs on other non-compressed games. It's less hassle to ignore those and grab the full ones, even if it is unkind to the bandwidth - haha

There was a bug in this version, even in the non-compressed version, it didn't find my week one game state, and saves made from the last week two version before this one, were incompatible. So I had to reload week one, which fortunately I still had, and resave the game state. After that, start week two again and play on skip till I reached where I'd left off.

I imagine though not everyone kept week one. So for those who did have the same bug, here's a save at the start of week two that should be compatible, at least in the patched non-compressed version. Not tested on the compressed or unpatched one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teflonmike

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Put it in \game\saves and load it in your game.

emmasteadman
Since i dont need a save i dont try it, but you forgot to mention if it is cen, uncen or uncen+. Those who need a save may want to know this.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hey Guys. I have a question. I did download the patch and placed it in the folder. If i am in the main menue it say, game is patched. but left corner it say censored. So how can i change to uncensored+ ?May i am dump but i realy need help. so thanks for your time and help.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey Guys. I have a question. I did download the patch and placed it in the folder. If i am in the main menue it say, game is patched. but left corner it say censored. So how can i change to uncensored+ ?May i am dump but i realy need help. so thanks for your time and help.
Forgive my stupid question but you did get the correct patch for the correct vn version?

Reactions: ANUBIS969

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
In week1: Go to the options and klick 2 times on the "censored", then start a new game (you cant change it midway)
In week2: Simply import a uncen+ Endsave from week1
Ohh wait, you mean if i may messed up the save from Weak 1 and its may not uncen, than i can play uncen in weak 2?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Since you cant change this setting after starting a game, week2 dont has the option to change it. Week2 depends on your endsave from week1. If you messed up or lost your week1 endsave just make a new one (with "skip after choices" setting less than 5 minutes, if you deleted week1 already redownload and patch it, choose uncen+ and "skip unseen text" too to make it skipable). Or you can download one of the endsaves from this topic, but make sure it is uncen+ if you want to play week2 uncen+.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Since you cant change this setting after starting a game, week2 dont has the option to change it. Week2 depends on your endsave from week1. If you messed up or lost your week1 endsave just make a new one (with "skip after choices" setting less than 5 minutes, if you deleted week1 already redownload and patch it, choose uncen+ and "skip unseen text" too to make it skipable). Or you can download one of the endsaves from this topic, but make sure it is uncen+ if you want to play week2 uncen+.
Thank you so mutch. Than i now know what silly me did wrong :( again thank you all.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes