3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I always think that leaking updates is really dumb if the dev ends up releasing it for the public anyway. Waiting a few days doesn't hurt.
i found that it's not a matter of logic, some peoples just can't wait if something is avaliable one way or another. i insist on the "just can't" part, it's more of a human issue than anything else, it have an impact on but this dilema isn't related to hgames in itself.
i'd even add that for some peoples waiting actually, physically hurt. don't ask me why/how, i have no idea, i just know that it's something that can happen and me being a victim of that sometimes makes me unable to go on the "i don't see it so it doesn't exist" route.
any further question you didn't ask that i might answer on my own haha?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Confusing...okay, i see the reason behind the release steps from T3 to public, but since patreon is the only reason to seperate the patch from the game it makes me wonder how the paying patreons enjoy the censored version if the patch comes with the public release :unsure:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Confusing...okay, i see the reason behind the release steps from T3 to public, but since patreon is the only reason to seperate the patch from the game it makes me wonder how the paying patreons enjoy the censored version if the patch comes with the public release :unsure:
We Patrons get the patch ;) One of the perks of having access to the neko-wonderland Discord server as a supporter.:sneaky: Edit: And I am not the first to mention this, on this page even, as the post above yours mentions this too.

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES THIS MAY BE WHY

This is another example that it is better working with a dev that is active in the community than working against them... just saying...
wait, i don't understand the logic. you say may as in "may or may not be" but then affirm that this thing we don't know whether or not is true is an example of something else being bad. i ain't making a statement on leaking being either good/bad (i do think it's more on the bad side though) but this logic here don't seem correct, is there something i didn't understand properly?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
wait, i don't understand the logic. you say may as in "may or may not be" but then affirm that this thing we don't know whether or not is true is an example of something else being bad. i ain't making a statement on leaking being either good/bad (i do think it's more on the bad side though) but this logic here don't seem correct, is there something i didn't understand properly?
There are always other issues like people not knowing how to continue on week 2 from week 1 etc. So if that is the problem my post doesn't address them...

If you want to play this version uncensored that leaked early you have to wait til the patch is released or pay. The dev has been on here actively and to me that deserves a little respect.

I tried to be as clear as I can.

D

Deleted member 3027200

Maou-Sama [Week 2 Day 11] Neko Fairys

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.98 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB
Patch Original Size: 497 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux + Patch: 627 MB
Compressed Size Mac + Patch: 610 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Incompatible Saves Read the OP or go: https://f95zone.to/threads/maou-sama-week-2-day-11-neko-fairys.47559/page-63#post-4049785

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is this the last one?

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
So you guys say, that a supporter has the possibility to get the patch already?
Though a supporter choose to only leak the uncensored version without the patch, even though he has access to the patch.
Sounds like a great marketing stunt to me, you get my pledge now for the patch! :sneaky:

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes