3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone know if week 3 is in the works? I am really curious to see how this continues and ends. The writing has gotten progressively better as the story has moved along and I am hoping to see the same improvement in coming releases. It would be a shame if nothing was being done with it from here.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone know if week 3 is in the works? I am really curious to see how this continues and ends. The writing has gotten progressively better as the story has moved along and I am hoping to see the same improvement in coming releases. It would be a shame if nothing was being done with it from here.
Week 3 will start if Maou-Sama Zero is completed, like I said in d14

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for the quick response. I am looking forward to the next release.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Loli....incest...pregnancy hopefully these come hand in hand will keep my eye on this one.......step mom is black i'm guessing so is the sister...i downloaded the uncensored patch but still step...one more edit looks like the real mom is white like the dad and is a red head....here's hoping i can get with the real mom and ignore the step relatives and half sister...they just don't attract me.
Greetings and salutations. Since this title states week2, and I saw some comment about week one, do you provide a link for week1. I noted as I downloaded that week2 final is referenced. Are there to be additional weeks? Sorry, if I have not been following your thread. This is my first glance, and test fun of your game. Ok, just after posting this I noticed in the discussions that someone was asking about the week3 release. So other than having a uniform link locater and possible instruction on how to merge these for fluidity, you may ignore my week3 and implied future release threads. But I would like to know if it is suggested by fans that I also play week1 if it is in final release ? Ok, after downloading Week2, I reread the fixed page and found the week1 link, also saw that it is recommended both in the week2 start and on the first page to play week1 first. So ignore that question too. Thank you for your anticipation and preparation. MacArthur's aide said: I'll be back.

Last edited:

stianjacostatian

Apr 29, 2018
I can't download it , 'week 2' it always comes close to finishing, it locks my pages and everything drops,
i need help.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I can't download it , 'week 2' it always comes close to finishing, it locks my pages and everything drops,
i need help.
I had to use the mega desktop app since none of the three browsers I use had enough buffer to handle that size file.

Reactions: stianjacostatian

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
How do you Import your Savegame to Week 2:

Step 1: Play Week 1
Step 2: At the End of D7 a script will start and ask you to save your Progress
Step 3: Name your Save and hit Enter
Step 4: Start Week 2
Step 5: Hit the Import Button and Chose the Name from your Week 1 Save
Week 1 freezes on the choices of visiting all the couple names on the yacht. I don't seem to reach the end of day 7?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Week 1 freezes on the choices of visiting all the couple names on the yacht. I don't seem to reach the end of day 7?
After you have chosen all combinations of name when on the yacht, a new name appears at the top (Alexandra) click on that.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
After you have chosen all combinations of name when on the yacht, a new name appears at the top (Alexandra) click on that.
Ok that worked, I saved at the end and named it. How do I import that save to week2 NVM I think I got it, instead of a regular save just name it and hit enter, it said it successfully saved. Will retry week 2 now. No although week one said successfully exported, week2 still states no import files.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Then all you need to do now is open week 2 and click start. If you had applied the patches for both weeks properly it will look like this
Ok, I had to close week two and reopen it after the successful name save, I found I had about six saves from week 1 I could choose from then. So thanks I will try to play week2 again now.

stianjacostatian

Apr 29, 2018
I had to use the mega desktop app since none of the three browsers I use had enough buffer to handle that size file.
Thank you very much, really that way I managed to download

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
the first choice i had on week 2 some were locked even tho i clicked yes to a content and when the choice came up it was still locked.. oh and the rollback was acting strange just like deadlock in time,where choice were locked but still could access them on auto saves area. the problem i have is futa or trans options was locked.

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Loli....incest...pregnancy hopefully these come hand in hand will keep my eye on this one.......step mom is black i'm guessing so is the sister...i downloaded the uncensored patch but still step...one more edit looks like the real mom is white like the dad and is a red head....here's hoping i can get with the real mom and ignore the step relatives and half sister...they just don't attract me.
I feel the MC is too obsessed with power, under the guise of saving the "universe." Typical these days evil is good, and good is evil, cannot believe anyone even by what they do. Oh well, if you shake people to their foundation, they become easier to program. I played about all the options in week1 & week2, I may play three, but, I doubt it.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes