3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
How do I get the uncensored+ ? I t seems that I only have like the "normal" uncensor
There are instructions for that about 5 pages ago. You're not really missing much, uncen+ just lets you choose from both the censored and uncensored options when playing

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
is this abbondoned
No the dev has been working on the zero episodes that are like OVAs the first episode was not allowed here and I don't know if the future zero episodes will be. For more information you should check the dev's discord. You can see there what has been released and what she has been working on. Also the dev is working on another game called deadlocked in time and that game had an update recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So since I see EP2 released on April 16th I could go get the public version April 26th? I just have to go to Subscribestar not here?

(I don't do Patreon, F*&% them)
I think it usually takes 5 days to be released to the public, but I could be wrong, either way yeah go to the devs subscribestar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
so there will be future updates on here?
That is unknown. Neko created Zero that was dropped here that required patches and thought it was clean enough for the mods under the rules. It clearly wasn't. You are not even allowed to discuss what was present in the unpatched game, it will be deleted. Hell there is a good chance that even this comment somehow violates something and gets deleted. The safest thing to do is join the Discord and bookmark Neko's Subscribestar, Patreon or Itch in case this whole thread gets nuked as has happened with other games.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
That is unknown. Neko created Zero that was dropped here that required patches and thought it was clean enough for the mods under the rules. It clearly wasn't. You are not even allowed to discuss what was present in the unpatched game, it will be deleted. Hell there is a good chance that even this comment somehow violates something and gets deleted. The safest thing to do is join the Discord and bookmark Neko's Subscribestar, Patreon or Itch in case this whole thread gets nuked as has happened with other games.
thanks

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
wont let me import my save from week 1, says its incompatible. Help?
1. If you missed getting and applying the week 1 patch you'll get that message.
2. If you did get/apply week 1 patch but didn't get week 2 patch, you'll also get that message.

Week 1 patch can be found just underneath the link of week2, click on *show previous versions* the links appear for week 1.
1619218283304.png

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes