• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Hmmm....
Well....
I wanna write were is Aboned Tag....
But like i see he working on another Project now....
But still.... It anyway means Game not have UpDate already half-year cloce....
That usually sort of happens when a game ends and a sequel begins, it no longer get updates. It's crazy, I know, but bear with it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Maou-Sama [Week 2 Final] [Neko Fairys] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.16 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.14 GB

Compressed PC Size: 982.9 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 966.2 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Is it possible to get week 1 compression too?

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
ive seen some mixed messages in the thread; is the shota content just in the first scene of the game, or are there options later on to re-enable it? and if so, how later on in the game does that start? I've gotten to the part where the mc goes over to his aunt's house, idk how far into week 1 that is...

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Anybody pls can share week 2 end save?
Mine is gone and when i try replay previous save in week 2 those are incompable

Reactions: bulten27

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
ive seen some mixed messages in the thread; is the shota content just in the first scene of the game, or are there options later on to re-enable it? and if so, how later on in the game does that start? I've gotten to the part where the mc goes over to his aunt's house, idk how far into week 1 that is...
This game is all over the place. Shota comes back in at the end of week 2, there's some other dips in it. It's just a mess. The only way to enjoy this game is to just accept you're gonna be disappointed while you're about to get off. It's so weird.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try and see where these get you:
Hmmm... Ok, it funny...
You can not start Week 2 without save from Week 1...
Ok... Guys, if anybody need save right before end Week 1, here it is... (2-1-LT1)
Alos, for Future UpDate, if anyones need agayn, here, Last Chouse on Week 2 0.1... (1-1-LT1)
Game oN!

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
I went into week2 in the end when they are in the throne room and talk and click forward and there the game asks what save should be called and save then I start up week 3 and press start and then the game asks which of save you want to play

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes